Quantcast

it s 116 on my deck at the moment...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
116 F in the shade, about 35% RH... jesus... this isn t funny... too hot to do sh1t... just connected the mainbedroom stereo / av... good day to stay inside... typically i don t use or like air conditioning, but at this temp it s pretty much mandatory... :wonky2:

yeah another thread bitching about the weather... :rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
partsbara said:
116 F in the shade, about 35% RH... jesus... this isn t funny... too hot to do sh1t... just connected the mainbedroom stereo / av... good day to stay inside... typically i don t use or like air conditioning, but at this temp it s pretty much mandatory... :wonky2:

yeah another thread bitching about the weather... :rolleyes:

You wanna live by Tahoe, You gotta pay the price.....Ya puss

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
chicodude said:
You wanna live by Tahoe, You gotta pay the price.....Ya puss
ya know, i knew it was gonna be hot here... but i didn t think it d be this crook... at least where in oz, where i grew up, we d have the sea breeze in the arvo... this is like the cr@p up in the N/W of western oz... in the desert...

i mmmmm mmmeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllttttttttiiiingg

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
partsbara said:
ya know, i knew it was gonna be hot here... but i didn t think it d be this crook... at least where in oz, where i grew up, we d have the sea breeze in the arvo... this is like the cr@p up in the N/W of western oz... in the desert...

i mmmmm mmmeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllttttttttiiiingg

You live 45 minutes away from the coldest lake EVER (Not really, but you get the point)

Go fer a swim

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Dang bro, its plenty nice out down here now, a scant 462 miles south...
If you like thunderstorms in the desert. WTF, over?
actually i was just lookin at the weather down your way... i d be standing out in the rain... it might be time to put some beer in the fridge :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
I can load it up next weekend...moving to new place on Thursday...c'mon down.
i can t roadtrip till later... we are heading to brian head for the national... next weekend is the downieville classic :)... check it out :)

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Dood. I need to come up there and use your workspace to put tear down my HT and build up my F/S. Damned movers only brought half our stuff. Workbench and tools won't be here for weeks now, along with niceties like our mattress and microwave. Long, heartening story of your government at its expert best.

Still need a rear wheel adapter, tho...gotta convert my QR rear Bulb to a 12mm. Then I'll be ready to build.

MD

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MikeD said:
Dood. I need to come up there and use your workspace to put tear down my HT and build up my F/S. Damned movers only brought half our stuff. Workbench and tools won't be here for weeks now, along with niceties like our mattress and microwave. Long, heartening story of your government at its expert best.

Still need a rear wheel adapter, tho...gotta convert my QR rear Bulb to a 12mm. Then I'll be ready to build.

MD
i can help you with everything but the last part... gimmie a call.. u comin up for the classic next weekend ??

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
you funny bastards :)...

it s almost 213 in my pants now grilling outside on the deck with some german 'helle' beer in my hand... chicken wings have been marinating all day in the blood of my enemy...

stay in the cities, keep away...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
kidwoo said:
That's retarded. I spent most of the day in the lake drinking beer. Much better than a 200 deg willy.

Call me if you want to come up tomorrow (call in the morning, my girlie is asleep for a 6am flight out tomorrow.).
pants? no pants?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I rarely feel anything about TheMontashu, but I did feel bad when his family's electricity went out when it was 112. Actually, I still don't give a crap about him, but his parents deserve better on a hot day...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
partsbara said:
chicken wings have been marinating all day in the blood of my enemy...
What does N8's blood taste like?

After seeing movie The Proposition and the amount of sweat produced living down under, I'd think you would be used to the heat ?

And christ, it seems like there is a fly infestation problem down there.....:D

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
I rarely feel anything about TheMontashu, but I did feel bad when his family's electricity went out when it was 112. Actually, I still don't give a crap about him, but his parents deserve better on a hot day...
We ended up staying at a friends house last night.

Although when we walked in the door this morning there was a bunch of rancid food in the fridge

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
JohnE said:
NOW I am scared...Partsy with no pants...ugh...
Nono... not Partsy... that would be horrid... No, I meant Kidwoo... he's quick to drop trou... or so I've heard. :think: :p

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ciaran said:
Nono... not Partsy... that would be horrid... No, I meant Kidwoo... he's quick to drop trou... or so I've heard. :think: :p

I don't know.....seems like you're the one more focused on it these days than I.

Sig....constant mentions......it's normal to feel doubt during the period leading up to a marriage commitment. Call me sometime, we'll work it out. It would be a shame for you to follow the wrong path in life.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
We got 4 inches of rain yesterday and today we are mid 90's in temp and in % humidity...

:dead:

Talk about hot and sticky...

I'm sweating like Floyd Landis at a drug test today!!!