Quantcast

It was suppose to happen a different way.

splat

Nam I am
Today I was suppose to be showing a couple of women arind the woods, one who are going to be leading a Skills clinic in a couple of weeks. we The meet ing time was 8:45 am a couple miles away, and I was brining my Son with me. we got over ther at 8:40 , and no on was there yet. so we started to get our bikes down off of the roof when we relized we forgot teh front wheels back at the house. so we get back in the car boogie home and pick up the wheels . Lucky I did not run them over. so we get bac k at 8:50 , still no one. odd. wait till about 9 and we figure some how our wires got crossed. Turns out only the first email in a long thread of emails said 8:45 all the rest said 8:30 , My Bad. So now Peter and I are looking for a Needle in a Haystack.

We go cruizing around looking for them

having some fun Too.

Peter on a Small roller

Peter attempting a log ride.

We were not having any luck finding he women ( story of my life ) but we ran into another group of Firends , the likes of IF_rider, BadDNA , Vozz, Slab , etc etc.

Slab Goes Flying

IF_riders turn

Peter is checking out the smaller drop for himslef.

Pete long

Pet long again

Pete Long yet again with peter watching him hit the newly built step Up

Frankie goes down the trail through a Berm

Peter following him

At this point we parted Company

And we continued our quest . Well we actually gave up on it and just had some fun riding ,

here is Peter coming down a trail we just recently worked on

Peter doing a Down Hill

Here i am Riding on the spill way of a Lake , this is actually the Charles River .

well he saw the olfd man do it , he can do it too!

Well time to ride down the river ! this was really slippery all the alge was like Ice , I wished I had my Studded tires , any way about 50 miles to Boston on this route, of course that would mean having to go through cedar swap ( YUK!! )

Now we continued on Peter going over a old Railroad bridge.

We got back to the car and headed Home, about 1/2 mile from Home we hit a small pot hole and herd a clunck from the roof. I thought one of the bikes must not have been ral tight. any way got home and when I went to get the bikes off teh roof , I was horrified by what I saw. I'm glad it was almost home when that let loose. Could have been a disaster.