Quantcast

its a funny cycle.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
almost a year ago to the day i was selling my scream and shiver, now my DHR and Boxxer are no longer mine. :( it was all good gear, but 05 is gonna be cool........

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
As long as you guys are having fun riding thats all that matters. Oly now that the little one is standing and walking you better invest in some track shoes.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i had some awesome rides in 04, sucked to break my leg but **** happens. Lookin forward to riding some new trails, sharin the good times with great people.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
i had some awesome rides in 04, sucked to break my leg but **** happens. Lookin forward to riding some new trails, sharin the good times with great people.
:think: aahhh pretty much exactly what Skooks said. Strange year but fun for the most part. :evil:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
:think: aahhh pretty much exactly what Skooks said. Strange year but fun for the most part. :evil:
Ditto on EB and Skooks. Injuries suck, but at least we are all on the way to recovery :) At least I did break my collar bone in '04!!

'05 is going to rock! All I can think of is riding at Moab this spring :love:

SVEN

Sponsor Whore
Feb 9, 2002
here and there, sometimes
You may even even catch me back in the scene in '05. In fact, you can bet on it. See you all at the jumps. Look forward to a little more trail riding as well, since I'll only have hardtail.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
SVEN said:
You may even even catch me back in the scene in '05. In fact, you can bet on it. See you all at the jumps. Look forward to a little more trail riding as well, since I'll only have hardtail.
Whoa! it's like a flashback from the 90's!!!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
SVEN said:
Sweet! Would be great to ride with ya again.....

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Ahh yes, the early days of the century, Svetlana, Ratfarmer, actually riding my bike on a regular basis. They were good days.

Cool deal on getting your stuff sold Oly.

olytrayne

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
olympia
I got a new pair of shoes for '05... :monkey: , oh, and a new deraileur cable that beats the pants off the '04 model.

Welcome Sven, I have been away too.

SVEN

Sponsor Whore
Feb 9, 2002
here and there, sometimes
My first appearence will probably be the Gathering. Also, for those who don't know I am re-married and have a 4 month old daughter, Addison Jean. I'll be posting pictures of the new bike and daughter very soon.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
SVEN said:
My first appearence will probably be the Gathering. Also, for those who don't know I am re-married and have a 4 month old daughter, Addison Jean. I'll be posting pictures of the new bike and daughter very soon.
congrats man sounds like you've found your happy place. :)