Quantcast

It's almost time for....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
when i get a computer im gonna proove you wrong....actually i might have a disk in my car with some photos i can post from the parties we used to throw. i'll have to investigate that on my lunch break.
you see this pic from my party this SUMMER?
They aren't overly hot.... but just an example of what still happens at MY parties....

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
yes but i have a camera phone and a digital camera, photo evidence is hard to dispute, but hey whatever floats your boat........fatty lover

I didn't say I would LIKE IT! But hey sometimes you just have to take one for the team. :oink:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
YYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN!

Bored and playing with fireworks.

here ya go biggins...

Attachments

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ill show you hot from my parties. just give me a little while. i'll need to run out to my car and resize some poics for ya. rob's friend scott from florida can vouch for it. he was very impressed

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
ill show you hot from my parties. just give me a little while. i'll need to run out to my car and resize some poics for ya. rob's friend scott from florida can vouch for it. he was very impressed

Ha, ok I'm waiting....

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Are you guys f'n serious?

Is this a real pissin contest over who has the hottest girls at thier parties?

Oh, Ok. Just wondering..... Mind if I stand back and watch this train wreck.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
I have seen some of Biggins' pictures, there was one from a mud wrestling match that looked fun. And I have met a few of the girls he lusts after, he has good taste.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
DVNT said:

Come on, this could be fun :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DVNT said:

STFU you love biatch!!

Um I didn't think it was a contest of hottest but more of the craziest/hot combination... points are awarded on a fair and equal basis of the ratio of crazy/hot.

Like lets use DH Girlie as an example. She's crazy probably a 8/10 but she's old so her hot rating is at like a -4/10 so if you average that out she's a 4/10.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Dang... I suppose an old troll has to rush out and fight the crowds for a damn santa hat now... maybe I can just dye my troll hair red.

:scrooge:

:p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Dang... I suppose an old troll has to rush out and fight the crowds for a damn santa hat now... maybe I can just dye my troll hair red.

that works just add a little white at the bottom.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I have seen some of Biggins' pictures, there was one from a mud wrestling match that looked fun. And I have met a few of the girls he lusts after, he has good taste.

:redX:

So those cocktails of GHB and Ecstacy are working pretty well these days.

OK, I'll volunteer as judge if need be or should we start a poll and let the monkeys decide.....

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
DVNT said:
:redX:

So those cocktails of GHB and Ecstacy are working pretty well these days.
haha... no that would be when Biggins comes to SFL to party.

DVNT said:
OK, I'll volunteer as judge if need be or should we start a poll and let the monkeys decide.....
This is self serving but... I think we should wait until after next weekend to see what Biggins can come up with

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
N8 said:

How 'bout Christmas tree head?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
ha ha ha

Stare at the RED FISHY. YOU ARE FEELING SLEEPY SLEEPY SLEEPY...
Soon your mind will be under the power of the wonderful booty!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ian F said:
That's a notta what I meant... stosh hinted at what I meant... :)
dude, shut up the mods will never find this thread what with the title and the first page. Mods never read past the first page..

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
N8 said:
Of course your royal Rumpness...

duh..
lol. cool. so im gonna have to start a thread in the S.A. forum for the competition between stosh and myself. I'll have to resize a few pics but thats cool. stay tuned to south america.