Quantcast

Its cold , Its Icy , its Dark, Lets RACE !!!

splat

Nam I am
Tonight was the first Team Bums Toosday Night Time trial.

The course was about 2 miles long on Lake singletary , lots of winding turns , a quit e a few patches of deep snow. made for a tough course , I did a warm up lap and felt terrible, felt better on the first race lap, but still just couldn't get a good rythm. the guy 1 minute behind me caught and passed me, the guy be hind him was closesing in. as I did the last lap I got rythm finally and really felt good. I opened up a good gap and finished strong.

it felt really good to be letting it all hang out
for the 2 laps I was in the middle of the pack with a 31 minutes.

and here I was haing some fun with long exposure

first one, 2 riders you can see the dip where I pressed the shutter

3 riders

1 rider

Now I feel like a big pVssy for not riding last week when it was 30 degrees out. Then again, I can wait a couple days and it's 50. My guess is if you don't like riding when it's cold out in your neck of the woods then it's a long 3-4 months on the trainer. Kudos to you for getting ur done!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
oh man, i feel like a weak little three year old toddler gasping for maternal boobage after seeing those pics.

good job splat!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008

just a few questions so 1., is that you in this photo and 2., is that a c-dale cyclocross bike with a headshock like this one? actually, i know that the one in your pic is an xc bike but it sure resembles my brother's c-dale cross.

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
Fun time last night. The course was smooth and fast in sections and hike a bike in others- overall a very fun ride.

Splat - results are up on the team site if your intereseted!