Quantcast

I've been hungover for 15 hours

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Is this normal? All I can say is that today was the longest day of work ever. I'm going to bed now, and hopefully I'll feel 100% in the morning. *Note to self: 10 shots in an hour followed by 2 beers and an Irish car bomb is NOT a good way to stay sober.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
dexterq20 said:
Is this normal? All I can say is that today was the longest day of work ever. I'm going to bed now, and hopefully I'll feel 100% in the morning. *Note to self: 10 shots in an hour followed by 2 beers and an Irish car bomb is NOT a good way to stay sober.
If you think you feel bad today, just wait and see how you feel next weekend during Fiesta...biotch!!!

I'm f'n stoked for Fiesta this year. Last year we were so f'd up, that we missed the entire festivities during the day. :dead:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
reflux said:
If you think you feel bad today, just wait and see how you feel next weekend during Fiesta...biotch!!!

I'm f'n stoked for Fiesta this year. Last year we were so f'd up, that we missed the entire festivities during the day. :dead:

Oh ****! Fiesta is this upcoming week isn't it?

First time I won't be there in quite a while, I miss that stuff. Anyone remember the corn booth at McKenzie park?

The Ito

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
that part hasnt hit me yet.. i went out last night and got home around 5:45 am. It was a full night of massive drinking, we were buying bottles for the table, I went through at least one bottle of Ketle one myself. righht now.. I am still drunk.. to the point were i cant not drive a car. and for some reason I cant sleep

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
waking up still drunk does kinda suck, because once that wears off then its hangover time. another bad one is starting drinking really early and getting a hangover the same day you started drinking, now that really sucked.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i feel ya dex2, i have been drunk since wednsday night non stop through last night but i dont feel like **** (yesterday on the other hand :dead: :dead: )

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
dexterq20 said:
I love how you posted this at 3 in the morning :thumb:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
dexterq20 said:
Wuss. :p