Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
how much does it cost to feed a high horse?
well, first you'd have to compare how much a sober person eats compared to a stoner with the munchies to establish a baseline of how being high affects appetite. Then you'd need to extrapolate that ratio with how much a horse eats sober to determine how much a high horse would eat. But more importantly, how do you get the horse high? I'd imagine you'd need something strong, like peyote or crack.

Some references for horse appetites:

http://theoatmeal.com/story/eat_horses

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
well, first you'd have to compare how much a sober person eats compared to a stoner with the munchies to establish a baseline of how being high affects appetite. Then you'd need to extrapolate that ratio with how much a horse eats sober to determine how much a high horse would eat. But more importantly, how do you get the horse high? I'd imagine you'd need something strong, like peyote or crack.

Some references for horse appetites:

http://theoatmeal.com/story/eat_horses
Depends on what he is "on"... If it is some nasty meth then the answer would be ZERO. That high horse has no appetite.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Even more pathetic that said dead guy had all that money, and not enough brains to call a cab. Again, just glad he only took himslef and passenger out, and no one else that we know of.
It has been reported that he had 5 drinks over four hours. If that is true he was probably under the legal limit BAC limit that is. I'm pretty sure most people out there would have driven under the same circumstances.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
It has been reported that he had 5 drinks over four hours. If that is true he was probably under the legal limit BAC limit that is. I'm pretty sure most people out there would have driven under the same circumstances.

and how many of the ppl in this thread have not done that before...seriously...:rolleyes:

pretty tasteless bs going on in here...

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
so you're saying hey babied his first two drinks for the first 3.5 hours and slammed 3 more drinks in the last 30min he was at the party???

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I tell my neice when we see dead animals on the side of the road that they are just sleeping. You can't do that when its just parts though....

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I don't know man... There are two sets of skids marks in that footage online. Note the ones on the left. He may have been racing a friend. Note the other tracks skid to a stop right at the crash as if to see the crash, stop, look, and most likely ran to help, realized there was no way he could be helped and then fled to avoid getting a DWI or a reckless driving charge themselves. Shame to die so young though. (on left) Front tires stop a bit in front and cocked left of the other tracks of the back tires. :hmm: Someone came to a skidding halt there. Probably witnessed the crash.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
its pretty pathetic all everyone wants to do in here is make fun of a dead guy
someones child is dead its sad, i totally agree drinking and driving is wrong.

what about smoking, eating mcdonalds or other crappy fast food everyday, or chicken wings with all that saturated fat, do you put on the proper sun screen to avoid the risk of skin cancer?! all this will kill you in different more prolonged ways.

clean up your own back yard before talking about someone elses

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

what about smoking, eating mcdonalds or other crappy fast food everyday, or chicken wings with all that saturated fat, do you put on the proper sun screen to avoid the risk of skin cancer?! all this will kill you in different more prolonged ways.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
everyone is passing judgement on a kid they did not know personally, and i guarantee most of the people passing judgement do plenty of stupid things that could kill themselves or someone else!

but its hypocritemonkey i should have known better...........