Quantcast

JENSONUSA problem

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
Jenson sucks, I placed a order there 2 months ago and i have recieved 2 out of the 6 items i ordered. I have got the run around from them the whole time. Has anyone had any problems with them

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Jenson is usually great, quick for me. Were some of the items on backorder, or out of stock? Superslo on the other hand...

J

JRB

I have, but not lately. The last few times it has been fine. My recommendation to online ordering is to call and do not allow backorders. It will save you headaches.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Backorder from mailorder places is tough, because the way they offer such great prices is that they buy leftover stuff for cheap usually. So if they run out of the stuff they got cheap, the last thing they want to do is sell you something at their discount price when they paid normal dealer cost for it.

I know you don't want to hear this, but if you want service, you buy from your local bike shop and pay a couple bucks more.

hardtailer88

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
Bethesda MD
i think jensonusa is one of the best mailorder bike shops out there. Ive ordered countless parts and never ever have had a problem. I generally dont order backordered stuff from them because it can take a really long time i hear, so i just find shops with the things in stock.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I've run into this before with Jenson. Chalk it up to being one of the byproducts of Internet commerce. Just call 'em up and cancel any of the backordered stuff, cowboy up, and find it elsewhere. Lots of online retailers out there. I waited on some MRP rollers for over a month----finally I just rang them up, and told them wha the deal was. Turns out, they just hadn't updated that section of the site to denote they were no longer in stock. It happens.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Like others here, I have ordered from them and have gotten good service. In my experience, they are quite a bit better than most other online places. Sometimes stuff is backordered and they cannot do anything about it or give a good estimate on time. It happens. I worked for a shop and sometimes you just don't know when things will come in. I usually just cancel stuff that is on order and get it somewhere else.