Quantcast

Joke :)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
LOL!

An airlines passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing this big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays it would be super." On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well dressed rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines; I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground." She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a princess. I take orders from no one." To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well sweet cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray up Bitch."

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the
other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American
sat down in the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat

"Don't get up" said the American, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you."

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and
spat in it. When he returned with the coke, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too."

Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on?
This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes."

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I think that guy Ant on Last Comic Standing used that joke too (the first one)....that was the only good joke he had...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the
other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American
sat down in the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat

"Don't get up" said the American, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you."

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and
spat in it. When he returned with the coke, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too."

Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on?
This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes."
Love that one!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
how do you know if michael jackson is having a party?

lots of big wheels parked in his driveway

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you're missing a few words in that arab joke about asking for a coke...