Quantcast

jumping_jesus

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
jumping_jesus said:
the problem with the new jump that has been but in is that it has disrupted the main trail there and is kind of disrespectful to all the other users of south sea-tac we are not the only people using that park its not the freeride park only that upper main trail is used by many other people then us the jump is ok the placement is BAD....nice jump it needs to better thought out as far as placement and how steep of a landing you should have in porportion of the take off and how long it should be.
So he kinda agrees with me here...

jumping_jesus said:
Big B it should be BIG P !!!! sh*t happens and if you cant except that then get off the trails but dont bitch about it i broke my neck, jaw, eye socket and skull dirt jumping and i had hit the six pack at woodland park hundreds of times. So bottom line is dont hit it if your not comfortable with it as far as where the jumps are placed its harmless and your not obligated to hit them they are off to the side of the main line. The person who built the second one has good judgement and much respect for the other people that ride there. So with that said you need to progress and stop bitching aboot it because no body likes a cry baby. Besides battle wounds are fun and chicks dig scars !!!!!
Changes his mind about the jump placement, and tries to insult me.

jumping_jesus said:
i wasnt calling him a crybaby aboot his judgement i was calling him that bc he is always bitching aboot the doubles but your right a persons judgement isnt a reason to call them a crybaby but always complaining aboot something is.
:confused:

jumping_jesus said:
are you sure your up to it Big P !!! the trails might not be built right for your riding style I would hate for you to start ripping on how other people build their trails BC you cant ride thier trails. they might get pissed off at you and then you might just bitch talk your way out of riding any trails in th NW BC your a bitch and god for bid they have doubles on those trails someone might get hurt on them so you can so gracefly critisize the person that built those doubles like you so unthoughtfully ragged on my friend for progressing the flow park and puttting in time that is needed to keep up the flow zone in SST to keep it running and moving forward motion as in progression and getting to become a better rider. (oh buy the way i dont care aboot my spelling so any one who has a problem with it can F-Off aboot it)
Stays up until 2:30 am to insult me some more.

jumping_jesus said:
I'm not here to knock any one at all...
That's just priceless...

So, who is this guy? :think: He spends 3 of his 13 total posts trying to insult me. All his posts except 1 are between 11:30pm and 2:30 in the morning. Is this a teenager with a bad home life? 20-something with no job? Meth-head who can't sleep? What are we dealing with here?
jumping_jesus said:
Mine is bigger HEHEHEHE
Some poor dude with a size complex? We all know the ones who brag are the ones who don't have. Classic compensation coping mechanism. ...just joking.

SST and Ridemonkey are both really small communities, and I've met almost everyone here, though I can't match all the aliases to faces.

There's a good chance I've talked with him in the past, because I know I've talked in person to almost everyone he references in his posts. Is there a picture of him on here? I'm just curious.

(...this post is a bad idea, but I can't help myself:devil: )

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
jumping_jesus said:
Much love goes out to the Lewis family for he is and was a great and most friendly and egoless CYCLEST I have ever met. We love you Brad Lewis and the best and most wonderful and strong wishes go out to Emily Westbrook-Lewis!!!
Jekyl and Hyde.

He sounds like a decent guy...

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Different points of view ≠ bitching

Come on Andy. Are those your words or his? That was definately not his point. Look at his post in the Carnation thread. It's pure hate. It's like I ran over his dog or something.

You of all people know that open communication and a little debate are positive for the park. You've spent more time at SST than anyone I know, and have put many, many hours into making it a great place. But that hasn't happened in a void, and you have had to do your fair share of "bitching" to keep it a great place to ride.

Your obviously close to Ted, but don't abandoned your principals to stick up for his rude attitude.

Thanks for the pics. I haven't met him before.

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Not sure. I'm trying to remember someone riding a Cove at SST, but nothing comes to mind. I try to say hi when I see someone I haven't met, but I can't remember names to well. I only get to SST 2-3 times per month.

Do you have any pictures from Andy, Ash or someone else who frequently posts on here? Maybe your on Andy's SST webpage? A picture would be helpful. I saw your Moab pics, but I don't know whose who. I've got to go there sometime.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hmmm let me see do i have any pics................I think i have found a couple of my own. Anyway i ride a black cove g-spot fr with a monster t if that helps jog yer memory. im not sure if im on andys site or not?

Yay i found some pics of me from last year!
(my bike has a 24inch double wide in the back now!)

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Well, I must be bored, because I went through all 130 pictures of yours. I didn't recognize anyone, so I guess we've never met.

But this is sick!

Now that's articulation!

...and the Haiku...hilarious.:rofl:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hahaha yes you are bored indeed! Ya thats one of my favorite pics its crazy! also the one with the 50 inch tires on it when its flexed out is also pretty insane. hmm we shall have to meet up some time eh and ride! ive got a busted vertibrae right now but sometime in the near future i will be back out at SST riding (2 weeks till i see the doc again w00t!)

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
It'd be great to ride with you. Heal up quick! There's a great season ahead of us. I wasted last summer with a broken wrist, so I feel your pain.

...you kinda got a thing for cats, huh?;) :p

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Ya no kidding im being really careful right now so i can heal up solid and ready for the summer season!

Hahahaha i think cats are pretty cool yes! Cooler than a dum dog for sure and they are easier to find really funny pictures of :)

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Big B...

I think your gettin a little to worked up with a bit to much time on your hands. Just remeber that sarcasm and emotion does not convey over the keyboard the way it is intened sometimes. Something said around the table razzing someone in a good way may come out or be taken wrong.

I think Ted is just trying to stir your pot. IF you care as much as you do about it all then put down the bike and help those building the jumps build the jumps when you see them. Sounds like your not out there as often as alot of people who end up weilding shovels, so maybe you don't see them that often. In that case buy some shovels and build something that you like.

Untill then just don't worry so much about it. Enjoy SST before it goes away and savor your days.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
They're essentially his words in a condensed form. For some god-forsaken reason, Ted likes to use words...LOTS of them. It's always been my credo as well, so it can always be a given that's what I will say. Ride more - bitch less. There are loopholes such as not being able to ride. Be it injury or bike theft, you are free to bitch as long as it takes until setback is remedied.

I'm all for input and open discussions as well. Keep in mind that this is the internet. People relay their thoughts and views via written word. The translation is much easier to misinterpret than face-to-face communication is. Things can and do get blown out of proportion this way at times.

IFO think that we all have more important things to worry about than what so-and-so says or thinks about whatever. We're all in this for essentially the same thing - one way or another...sometimes even a completely different way. Whatever floats your boat. Ride whatever you can whenever you can.

As far as SST goes...
If there's a jump you don't like/can't hit then, by all means, do not hit it.
If it isn't broken then do not fix it - progress up to it as opposed to altering it to your skill level.
Be sure to do a walk-thru to see if anything has changed.
New jumps are always soft and slow. Within a week or so, those jumps tend to firm up real good. It has always been this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if the park is gone within a couple/few years with likely development there. Methinks this would be a great time to test my negative>positive energy theory towards finding a way to prevent such a scenario.:think:

Damn, I must be bored:help:

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
...sigh...you folks make too many assumptions. I won't even bother correcting them.:rolleyes:

I was bored when I started this thread, now I'm bored of this thread.

See you on the trails...

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
DBR X6 RIDER said:
They're essentially his words in a condensed form. For some god-forsaken reason, Ted likes to use words...LOTS of them. It's always been my credo as well, so it can always be a given that's what I will say. Ride more - bitch less. There are loopholes such as not being able to ride. Be it injury or bike theft, you are free to bitch as long as it takes until setback is remedied.

I'm all for input and open discussions as well. Keep in mind that this is the internet. People relay their thoughts and views via written word. The translation is much easier to misinterpret than face-to-face communication is. Things can and do get blown out of proportion this way at times.

IFO think that we all have more important things to worry about than what so-and-so says or thinks about whatever. We're all in this for essentially the same thing - one way or another...sometimes even a completely different way. Whatever floats your boat. Ride whatever you can whenever you can.

As far as SST goes...
If there's a jump you don't like/can't hit then, by all means, do not hit it.
If it isn't broken then do not fix it - progress up to it as opposed to altering it to your skill level.
Be sure to do a walk-thru to see if anything has changed.
New jumps are always soft and slow. Within a week or so, those jumps tend to firm up real good. It has always been this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if the park is gone within a couple/few years with likely development there. Methinks this would be a great time to test my negative>positive energy theory towards finding a way to prevent such a scenario.:think:

Damn, I must be bored:help:

Too much useless blabbing didnt feel like reading it honestly:dead: hehehe anyway

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
Big B said:
Well, I must be bored, because I went through all 130 pictures of yours. I didn't recognize anyone, so I guess we've never met.

But this is sick!

Now that's articulation!

...and the Haiku...hilarious.:rofl:
DIBShehehe
oh and whats up with that chain conected to the frame and axel???

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
yep it is your not making any friends with this i just plain dont like people for the reason of what your crying aboot and you dont know maybe i am a dumb little kid on crack or i could be some guy at microsoft making the phat skrill yo but with your poor attitude you might never know but seriouslly i could complain but whos going to listen im not but i will sit back and riticule the random person complaining aboot something that is not really worth the energy. so on that note bitch less ride more and stay safe !!!!!! ps im not really worth the energy you put into doing this but then again neither are you.

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
jumping_jesus said:
yep it is your not making any friends with this i just plain dont like people for the reason of what your crying aboot and you dont know maybe i am a dumb little kid on crack or i could be some guy at microsoft making the phat skrill yo but with your poor attitude you might never know but seriouslly i could complain but whos going to listen im not but i will sit back and riticule the random person complaining aboot something that is not really worth the energy. so on that note bitch less ride more and stay safe !!!!!! ps im not really worth the energy you put into doing this but then again neither are you.
Jesus Jones. I think you just gave every english teacher within a 1000 mile radius a brain hemmorhage.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Looks like Ted really got you worked up. Yes SST and ridemokey are a small comunity, I think most people in it eather dont really care about your beef with Ted or are freinds with him.

You first stated that the double up top was imposable to hit on a dual suspention, then Andy posted pics of a few people doing it (I have seen many more do it) and said any decent rider could hit it. I think this made you angry becuse someone built ONE jump in the park that you could not hit. If you would have just waited a few days for it to harden up you would have been able to clear it.

Next you post that you freind broke his neak on the 2nd double and that the jumps are in the wrong spot and we should look at the lip, a few posts later you said you did not mean to insinuate the crash was due to a badly built jump. The last post I saw from you said that you were going to stop posting about sst becuse you kept getting in trouble. Your posts have not been consistant eather and you said yourself that you could have chosen your words better. Maybe Ted could have as well.

I dont really see how the times that the posts were made has do with anything, not everyone works 9-5 and has to be in bed before 12:00. I am also wondering what you have done to improve sst, have you ever picked up a shovel there? If you hate the double up top so much why did you try to hit it?

I would like to meet you in person, we could talk about building jumps or take a few runs. I ride a azoinc eliminator and a 243.

-Kim

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
:devil: sucess is mine !!!!! this thread is :stupid: and pointless but funny as hell all at the same time oooohhhhh how pathetic to much time on hands stoned nothing better to do but raz perfect strangers on the internet aaahhhh bordom is great sorry bigs that you are a victim of my stoned entertainment :thumb: and im sorry you probably didnt get the rise out of me that you had hoped for silly humans drama is for the theater better luck next my friend

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Kim,
:agree: Your right, I have been a little inconsistent. But sometimes I change my mind about things when I get some new information.:clue:

Like this thread for example. I promised myself I wouldn't reply to it anymore so it would die, but then I saw your post. Your such a cool cat it would truly be a shame not to respond to your comments.

But, I'm going to ignore most of them, because you've got me all wrong.

I'll just say we've met. You and I have done some trail repair on the big drop/gap just above the table. Ash was there taking pictures that day, if I recall. We've talked about bikes, we've talked about trails. We've talked about the shovel you left out accidentally that one of the infamous SST thiefs snagged to pawn for more crack.

Your an SST icon dude. Like Andy, your one of the reasons SST is such a great place to ride. One of the un-sung heros. The pride of SeaTac. Dirt jump engineer extraordinaire. :thumb:

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
jumping_jesus said:
sorry bigs that you are a victim of my stoned entertainment :thumb: and im sorry you probably didnt get the rise out of me that you had hoped for silly humans drama is for the theater better luck next my friend
Since I've already broken my own rules, what the heck.

Jumping_Sacrilege,
I don't mind the drama. It keeps things interesting. What I find amusing is the number of people on here who are so eager to roll over and play dead when things get confrontational. Screw that. I'm going down kicking and screaming. I spend a lot of time in front of computer, so I'll post till my fingers bleed if I'm bored enough.

jumping_jesus said:
your not making any friends with this
This isn't an online dating service. I make friends riding. Posting just passes the time between riding. Like eating, sleeping, jobs, etc. Just time fillers between rides.
:dancing:

elRey

Turbo Monkey
jumping_jesus said:
jumping_jesus said:
sucess is mine !!!!! this thread is and pointless but funny as hell all at the same time oooohhhhh how pathetic to much time on hands stoned nothing better to do but raz perfect strangers on the internet aaahhhh bordom is great sorry bigs that you are a victim of my stoned entertainment and im sorry you probably didnt get the rise out of me that you had hoped for silly humans drama is for the theater better luck next my friend

Punctuation is your friend.:)

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
i thought this horse was dead already die horse die why are you still beating the horse bigs just gotta have the last words dont ya i wasnt even going to respond to this thread but then i felt an obligation for you went thru all the trouble to start a hate thread how do you live with yourself?

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
There's noth'in like 32oz of Mack and Jack's at lunch time to help chase away the workplace woes.

Cheers! To all my ball-bust'in RM peeps!:D :thumb: This one's for you!

Happy trails!