Quantcast

Just moved back to the bay

buddamus

Chimp
May 17, 2009
I just moved back home from college in Spokane, WA and I don't know where to ride in the bay area! I'm used to being about 5 minutes away from good trails but now I am stuck in San Jose and none of my friends ride bikes. I have found the carlmont freeride area in Belmont, (kids on pink bike basically give the google maps directions to it, haha). Its a fun place but i hear there are some good trails in pacifica? I am looking for dh/freeride oriented trails. I know people are hesitant about giving info away to forum newbies over here but anything would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

tstrenuous10

Chimp
Apr 3, 2007
Kind of an old thread but I'm looking for some people to start riding with. There are some trails in the south bay area that I've found through the forum and other people. Looking to get my legs back into shape.

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
i am in San Jose/Campbell area, there are a few good trails in San Jose, just message me if you want to go and i'll show you. Some trails we ride up but always prefer shuttle runs if your interested.

tstrenuous10

Chimp
Apr 3, 2007
How about a thursday ride? I'm usually off work around 630. Nothing too difficult for that time. I still have to drive home a half hour so I'd prefer not to die. Maybe something that takes an hour or so....remember I'm new to this stuff.

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
I think i can do that. There are plenty of places we can go for a quick ride thats not too hard. its been a couple of weeks for me so i'll need to get used to it again anyways. Email me if you want to go and we'll work it out. sperry@expedia.com