KFC Ass-vertising On College Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
KFC Ass-vertising On College Girls To Promote Double Down

Because the KFC Double Down sandwich—two pieces of bacon, melted Monterey Jack and Pepper Jack cheese, and the Colonel's sauce nestled between two chicken fillets instead of bread slices—didn't get much media attention when it debuted in April, the company is resorting to grassroots marketing. On your ass. If you are a female college undergraduate, you are eligible to receive $500 from KFC in exchange for wearing KFC Double Down branded sweat pants around campus. You'll also need to turn over your dignity (if you've still got any). But hey, that's all part of growing up!

KFC has already introduced the promotion on a campus in Louisville, its corporate headquarters. Brand ambassadors sporting the "one-of-a-kind" Double Down logo on the rear "attracted fellow students across campus with KFC gift certificates." (Because college dudes just can't resist a hot gift certificate.) In a press release, KFC announced it will select students at three additional campuses and outfit them with the customized sweat pants, which subconsciously show exactly where all the Double Down's 32 grams of fat calories are going. Check out KFC's Facebook page for your chance to be a corporate tool in sweats!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
This is not really related to the ass promotion (which is something I can appreciate) but I'm just not getting this whole double-down "craze" or "outrage" or whatever the hell it is. I mean, it's two pieces of fried chicken. Who has ever eaten fried chicken and only had one piece of it? Is it such a huge deal that they are stacked on top of each other? It's just marketing BS.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This is not really related to the ass promotion (which is something I can appreciate) but I'm just not getting this whole double-down "craze" or "outrage" or whatever the hell it is. I mean, it's two pieces of fried chicken. Who has ever eaten fried chicken and only had one piece of it? Is it such a huge deal that they are stacked on top of each other? It's just marketing BS.
Agreed, it's not even the worst thing they offer. :tinfoil:

I think it's the whole "this is why you're fat" craze, but the crap in a bowl they serve is way worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.