Quantcast

Killswitch reviews?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
I plan to run both, singlespeed for about 8 months of the year, potentially geared for the other FOUR. I Started this thread because i saw a few people on this board that got them. (i believe 3) I planned to wait off on buying it until i got some opinions, and the opinions i got from a few people i talked to loved it for DJ, so its got that, and using my hardly knowledgeable brain for suspension came to the conclusion that aside from pedal bob, this will run fine with gears (as blackmarket said it would)

I wouldnt have ordered it if it was not LITERALLY the last 1 they had.
To the rest of you, the new batch comes in around april

* to address banshee *

I actually love the bike, but the company (at least to the USA) totally sucks, im VERY happy with how the bike rides, but im kinda sick of messed up chainstays. If it said specialized on it, or trek, there would be no problems, but its Banshee giving me the run around.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Agreed, but now the issue is the top guide's clearance with the frame, and/or the pulley giving you some kind of pedaling response. Both of which, I think Blck Mrkt would have noticed early and made efforts to fix.
looking at the swingarm and range of motion i highly doubt clearance is an issue

BikeFan84

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
D-Ville
So there is no more of them? damn it, did you get yours built or shipped yet? I want to wait for BTI or just open an account, not sure if its worth it to essentially get one frame and maybe sell one or two a year.

I too want matte purple.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Matte purple is done, next years colors are GLOSSY black, lime green, purple. Matte was first year only. Mine should be in the mail, it is Matte grey