Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'll throw in a fiver for RM to buy it.
We could have Biggins Bar, Jackson's parts shop, Echo's Hat store,

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
One dude owns most of downtown. Not sure why he is getting rid of it.

Don't forget the RM internet and espresso cafe. Come get your buzz on and tell everyone in the lounge that you are riding Kingdom instead of sitting at your desk working for the man.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Knuckleslammer said:
And Knuckles Rage House where we have knife throwing contests and pain games for cash.

:thumb: :mumble: :thumb: :mumble:

Knuck
Um no, you can go and buy a place in Queens or LA.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I tried the enitre trip back on Monday to convince my wife that we really needed to buy it. Of course, I'd want to see the books first. Maybe that would shed some light on why the owner is selling. I don't understand why he'd get out now. I had several locals tell me that they've seen more bikers/hikers this summer than ever before. I guess that means the word is out about the trails.

BikeGeek said:
I tried the enitre trip back on Monday to convince my wife that we really needed to buy it. Of course, I'd want to see the books first. Maybe that would shed some light on why the owner is selling. I don't understand why he'd get out now. I had several locals tell me that they've seen more bikers/hikers this summer than ever before. I guess that means the word is out about the trails.

Think they take visa? I got a sweet offer for 0% interest through February 2006!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
McGRP01 said:
I'm in! I was there a couple weeks ago, and could EASILY be persuaded to spend the rest of my life there!
No doubt. My wife and I have been talking about it since we finished riding on Saturday.