Quantcast

Know any creepy kids?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
HOLLYWOOD HUNTS DEMON CHILD FOR OMEN REMAKE
www.contactmusic.com

The hunt is on to find the world's creepiest boy, as movie bosses search for a young actor to star in a remake of the classic 1976 horror film THE OMEN.

Studio chiefs at Twentieth Century Fox are hunting for the perfect demonic child to play the coveted role of evil DAMIEN, the son of SATAN, in THE OMEN 666.

HARRY POTTER casting director SUSIE FIGGIS is on board to find a very different child to the ones she selected for the wizardry saga.

Director JOHN MOORE says, "The casting process for a new Damien will be under way soon.

"The role is wide open to all young mothers who want their sons as the sons of Satan."

The scary movie is set to be released on 6 June 2006, to link in with Damien's spooky 666 birthmark.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:
There is a whole batch of them running around on here BUT I suspect the eventual winner will come from PinkBike. Oh wait you said actor not the actual anti-christ....nevermind.

:D :dancing:

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
There is this family on my street they have 8 blonde haired blue eyed boys and they never talk. Every time I drive by and the kids are outside they will just stare at me it's real creepy

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
N8 said:
Studio chiefs at Twentieth Century Fox are hunting for the perfect demonic child to play the coveted role of evil DAMIEN, the son of SATAN, in THE OMEN 666.
I had to turn this one down because my schedule is already packed with evil-doing and burnination for the next year. :evil:

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
how old should the kid be I know one kid whos like 18 long black hair, wears big plaid flannel jackets and dosnt speak much except to yell at his car, but he isnt really evil he actualy a pretty funny dude who is just really into his band.

and thers this ther kid who looks normal but is pure evil on the inside hes bout 14 but looks younger more like 12, but hes been kicked out of shcool alot, his dad is a nut job
and hes alway sayin im going to kill that kid! he used to live up the street from me but he moved when is folks split up and ,lives with is mom less than a mile away and the kid bikes so im still runing into him a the shop.

I was even helping the first guy work on his car when the devil boy rode by dragging a winnie the pooh stuffie with is legs cut off behind his bike and the first guy said to me "man that kid is f***ed in the head"...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
COmtbiker12 said:
They're remaking it! How could you ever beat the original with Gregory Peck!!!
Totally lame...I cannot believe that movie people cannot come up with something original...you can't touch the original omen...every goddamn movie that comes out is a remake or a take on a tv show...although I will be front and center opening night for dukes of hazard since Johnny Knoxville is in it and he such a hot piece of ass..

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
dh girlie said:
Well, if they do a remake of Children of the Korn, maybe you could tip off movie studio execs, and get a finders fee...
thats really funny because there is a cornfield by my house and the kids are always playing in it.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
N8 said:
HOLLYWOOD HUNTS DEMON CHILD FOR OMEN REMAKE
www.contactmusic.com

The hunt is on to find the world's creepiest boy, as movie bosses search for a young actor to star in a remake of the classic 1976 horror film THE OMEN.

HARRY POTTER casting director SUSIE FIGGIS is on board to find a very different child to the ones she selected for the wizardry saga.

Director JOHN MOORE says, "The casting process for a new Damien will be under way soon.

"The role is wide open to all young mothers who want their sons as the sons of Satan."

The scary movie is set to be released on 6 June 2006, to link in with Damien's spooky 666 birthmark.
IS H8R too old?:)

ottomatik

Chimp
Aug 7, 2005
yucaipa CA
haha my stepdads nephew cameron, the kids blonde hair and blue eyed. usually pretty normal, but everyonce in a while something clicks, he gets a wierd look in his eyes and walks over and just rages on his toys and hits little sister :nuts: