Quantcast

LA to ride the 2009 TdF

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
This is the real reason Riis's cosponsor pulled out...they knew they couldn't compete with the Armstrong

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
LA says......"I'm committed to riding for the best guy."

He might be talking about himself.....:pirate2:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
the proper title to this thread should be as follows:

Lance to WIN '09 tdf.

good for Sir Lance that although he has been receiving death threats he is still gonna ride.

finally, another tour worth watching and getting excited about.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm coming back to ride the TDF
I'm not going to ride the TDF
French fans will kill me if I ride the TDF
I'm going to ride the TDF
Look at me, look at me, look at me!!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Hey, I thought Greg LeMond was the Tour De France. 5 years before him, it was Hinault. Before him, it was Merckx and Anquetil. And before Lance, it was Indurain.

What I don't like about Lance is Americans who think bike racing was invented right after Lance made a recovery from cancer.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
What I don't like about Lance is Americans who think bike racing was invented right after Lance made a recovery from cancer.
Wait....it wasn't? I thought Lance invented the bicycle to help him recover from cancer??

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i intend only humor, no personal attacks whatsoever.

that is one of the main things i enjoy about these cycling forums, that we can have some fun and smile.

to each his own and i haven't a problem with any one's opinion, as wrong as they may be.

plus i'm new here so if i head towards crossing a line than please let me know.

oh yeah, and i take crud from no one.

hear me RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!
:banana:

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
but i thought Lance single handedly saved the TdF from the dopers and made Trek who they are...... i hate it when reality comes crashing down around me.... i need my pills to put me back to my happy place!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
but i thought Lance single handedly saved the TdF from the dopers and made Trek who they are...... i hate it when reality comes crashing down around me.... i need my pills to put me back to my happy place!
from the dopers? Like Tyler, Floyd, and Heras?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
on a seperate note, what's up with Astana saying they want to sign Vino when his suspension is over?!?!?
He helped create the team and is buddy buddy with the sponsors. I'm sure the pressure is coming from the sponsors to resign him (being a national hero and all)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
He helped create the team and is buddy buddy with the sponsors. I'm sure the pressure is coming from the sponsors to resign him (being a national hero and all)
The punishment continues when you don't admit doping. Take a look about the treatment Floyd received vs David Millar.