Quantcast

~~ Labor Day GMT - Day Off ~~

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
yea it does... I am in day 4 of a 5 week hop harvest. I have to be at a ranch in 30 minutes to pick up 30,000 lbs of hops to haul into a warehouse. I'm not going to get a day off for 4 more weeks!

Truck driving sucks!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Not a day off for me. We are going to be busy today with all the drunkards out and about on the lake, Should be interesting....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Met up with some folks from Salem Extreme for a quick out and back to the coast along some freshly paved roads. Had an unmarked trooper (blacked out Tahoe) try to catch up to us and finally did when the GSXR 1000 ran out of gas in Dallas. He was about 4 blocks from the gas station.

142 miles and not a drop of rain.

3 Yamaha YZF-R1's, 2 GSX-R 750's, 1 GSX-R 1000, and a lonely Triumph Speed Triple.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
No class today, but in the library to work for a few hours. Maybe I can cut out a bit early and get an hour or two mtb ride this afternoon. Good times.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
which one is yours jimmiedeanie?
I actually don't have one, but I was riding my buddies 2002 Triumph Speed Triple (the far end). He also owns the 2004 silver R1 in the front. I am building another R1 (likely an 06) this winter.

I wish I could have gotten the red 06 R1 that showed up late in the pic, but he pulled up just as we were leaving. The crotch rockets can't out ride the Triple, that hooligan hauls ass.

No wrecks, no tickets, no hassles. Traffic wasn't too bad, either.

<edit> Here is a shot at the covered bridge. Makes for a good pee stop.

The Triple is the only one parked properly.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
why did you sell your old r1, besides that fact you have ocd
Besides the OCD, I was broke at the time. The new one will be similar, but have a few minor changes. 09 subframe and rear plastics, different bars, levers, and I'll finally finish the carbon fiber cover for the gauge, too.

3/4:

side: