Quantcast

...$lacker$...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Its 2pm and I have done nothing so far but just chill while the family is on some other island for a birthday party. I will resume painting the house shortly. When you have to paint a +3000sf house it takes a while. Not much in this house had been painted for a least 25 years when we bought it. At least the moulding by the floor is almost all painted now which is the toughest part. Still have 4 doors with small windows that needs to be paints which is not hard just takes forever.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Took youngest to Joker.
Waited until 2am for oldest to get home.
8am appointment.
Off to hike some woods and let dog get some ocean time.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Rampage replay for now. Second latte coming up. Might go out for a ride before tomorrow's wet fest.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Took youngest to Joker.
What’d ya think of it?
Toothache :mad:
That sucks.

I was planning on making a run to the Japanese bakery at its 6 AM opening, getting back before the wife was to leave for her 7 AM workout class. But the baby had other plans and ended up sleeping on my arm from about 3:30 AM until 7:15. Good thing she’s cute, because she is a bit of a pain now and then. (And no, I’m not having more, kthxbye)

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
took er jobs.

Small title bump equivalent at least in writing to where I am now (it's all made up in a startup anyways). Small salary bump, large bonus bump, and small signing bonus since I'll miss my annual bonus (which would be small anyways). Nervous, but happy to move on.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Story of my life and neighborhood: pulled into the lot at the dance studio, dropping off the 4 year old for her class. Of maybe 10 vehicles in the lot mine was the third Model 3.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just realized that I made a rookie mistake posting my Rocky Mountain on KSL. Guy requested pics to his email at 3:45 in the AM, now he has my email. How much spam am I gonna get?