Quantcast

Landscaping mwahaha...

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Like em or hate em, this is such a better way to lose weight then running...

and remember kids when building your own pump track, only use the most high tech tools

and only ride it on a dh race bike with the latest suspension

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
hhaha, thats my old gt!

and how the hell did you manage to swing that with your dad? the gayest person in the universe, or di he turn straight now? haha

sick. i wanna ride when im back. But i guess your right across the street, so its only a 7 second ride over :)

Jun 8, 2006
Washington
thats cool! good work! and running is dumb..thats why God invented teh bicycle....:)
running is not dumb, running is one of the single most best workouts you could ever do, if god didnt give us two legs to run with then we surely could not ride our bicycles, i blame current obesity rates on people who dont have respect for things like running, or think its dumb or a waste of time. It is simly one of the most exhillirating things you can do. push yourself.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I agree with you Sick...

But, back on "track".

It looks like you need a bunch more dirt to really get the flow. That one long section coming in to and out of the 180 on the house side looks way too long and flat to carry your speed. Also, your berms will need to get more vertical or once you get that speed, they will start spitting you out high side.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
I agree with you Sick...

But, back on "track".

It looks like you need a bunch more dirt to really get the flow. That one long section coming in to and out of the 180 on the house side looks way too long and flat to carry your speed. Also, your berms will need to get more vertical or once you get that speed, they will start spitting you out high side.
yup, that center pile of dirt is about to become a roller in the place you mentioned. but for now its a great place to practice power wheelies the berms are actually super steep the pictures don't do them justice.

running is not dumb, running is one of the single most best workouts you could ever do, if god didnt give us two legs to run with then we surely could not ride our bicycles, i blame current obesity rates on people who dont have respect for things like running, or think its dumb or a waste of time. It is simly one of the most exhillirating things you can do. push yourself.

I was kidding..... lightien up...its the interweb..I'm never serious on it.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
we'll be having a monkey party sometime soon, i want to get everything tweeked just right first though

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
we'll be having a monkey party sometime soon, i want to get everything tweeked just right first though
i drove to your house without even knowing it...
I took a wrong turn at 180th (I think it was...?) when going to Damiens house, hah.

to bad I didnt know your house was there, I would have stopped by to check out the pump trackness. :-)

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
its kinda hard to get to my house on accident, i live at the end of a maze-like subdivision on a dead end

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
its kinda hard to get to my house on accident, i live at the end of a maze-like subdivision on a dead end
Heh, well I went to almost the end of the street. I saw where the road ended, and realized the numbers were getting smaller, not bigger, so I turned around.