Quantcast

Largest platform pedal

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
seismic said:
Does anybody know where to find these pedals ???
Go-ride used to carry them, but i dunno if they still do. either way they might know where you can find some

PAMS 25

Monkey
Feb 11, 2004
Métabief, France
24 bicycle Toaster :sneaky:

I have a pair on my big hit, they are great :heart: .

Or the olds Atomlab aircorp pedals (use by Mickael Pascal), but I don't find a pic of them.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
seismic said:
Does anybody know where to find these pedals ???
I don't think they're available anymore. In fact at one point go-ride's website said that there were only 8 pairs in existance or something along those lines. Go-Ride would be the place to call to find out for sure though.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
And speaking of KORE platforms . . . I have a pair that I've been really happy with. But does anyone know the status of KORE? Weren't they in the process of being sold or something? Last I checked the website hadn't been updated in years. I need to get some replacement bearings and pins.

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
micce said:
Yes yes yes yes... Brooklyn Machine Works Shinburgers! Endless amounts of grip...

the old originals, or the new ones? coz my new ones arnt grippy at all.. i lose grip as soon as i try to bunnyhop :(

NickyT

Chimp
Feb 11, 2004
London, UK
Instigator said:
siko has said it 2 times now, and I agree with him. One set of big great pedals!
...and you're both wrong ;) 24 Bicycles Toasters are ~5mm longer. But they're actually not as grippy, since they're flat, not concave, even if you use long DMR Terror Pins...