Quantcast

Las Vegas Tips

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I love it. I am taking all of these suggestions to heart.

I don't think there will be time to get out to the hills :( There are 9 of us going on this trip and its for a bachelor party, so I'm expecting them to all want to do the "typical" Vegas stuff.

We are going to see Tiesto next Saturday... :twitch:

We'll see how it goes.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I don't think there will be time to get out to the hills :( There are 9 of us going on this trip and its for a bachelor party, so I'm expecting them to all want to do the "typical" Vegas stuff.
FFS, at least rent a car and go explore the Valley of Fire, leave in the morning and be back before the evening.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I love it. I am taking all of these suggestions to heart.

We are going to see Tiesto next Saturday... :twitch:

We'll see how it goes.
hookers and blow!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Gotcha. So are *both* grooms going to be at the bachelor party?

NTTAWWT.

:D
Again not my choice of event :D I am following along in the wake of this entire trip. At least its only 4 days.

What I'm thinking is that while the rest of the dudes are comatose from boozing on the Friday, I sneak out in the morning and just **** off.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
story time!
The night went a little like this; Started off with a $1500 meal in the Cosmo. After that, we strolled down a few levels and got some sort of $1000+ booth at Marquee.

Left Marquee around 5:00am. Ended up at the Rhino at 5:30am. Got assaulted by the girls in there by 5:35am. The Rhino was a weird place, I've never been to a strip club like that. Even at that time, the place was packed full. And for every guy, there was a girl. The girls were literally pulling at me, grabbing etc etc. Normally wouldn't mind, but half of them looked like they just crawled out of a ditch in Nebraska after going on a month long meth binge. We were in and out in less than 20 minutes, including fighting to get our free drink that came with the $40 cover to get in.

Ended the night with McShits for breakfast and a beer.