Quantcast

*/\*/\* Le Friderp */\*/\*

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So, my elbow is getting worse leading me to believe that slider I took on the 8th did indeed caused me to develop tendinitis. Can barely hold a sauté pan.

Was thinking that I need to acquire a decent elbow brace that is better than what’s sold at the drugstore. Like the ones you get at a rehab clinic for $$$$. The local medical supply store isn’t well stocked theses days. Have any of y’all ordered any braces off Amazon ?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Crashing at the Motel 6 tonight, good times.
too many nights spent in a motel 6 has taught me id rather spend 200 plus a night for a good nights sleep than a 100 bucks for 6 hours and fuck this shit im leaving sleep...

there was one in vegas that had a dying cat by the ice machine

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
too many nights spent in a motel 6 has taught me id rather spend 200 plus a night for a good nights sleep than a 100 bucks for 6 hours and fuck this shit im leaving sleep...

there was one in vegas that had a dying cat by the ice machine
While I generally agree, there isn't much in town that's better or worse, really. $80 is better than sleeping in my truck.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
haven't paid for cable for at least a decade...maybe 2? just have netflix, a gift subscription to disney+, and prime.

work, a quick blunch, bit more work. then off to pick up kids, make pizza dough, and take 13yo to the gym.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm about to cut the cable and if I could find a streaming package with the channels I want and no Faux News I'd be very happy to not be subsidizing them.
blackrock and vanguard own a stake in everything news....so....

but i have stayed in quite a few hotels where fox was not on the cable guide.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Frozen trails early this morning. Every bit as good as I thought it would be. 15-20F and no mud.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So, my elbow is getting worse leading me to believe that slider I took on the 8th did indeed caused me to develop tendinitis. Can barely hold a sauté pan.

Was thinking that I need to acquire a decent elbow brace that is better than what’s sold at the drugstore. Like the ones you get at a rehab clinic for $$$$. The local medical supply store isn’t well stocked theses days. Have any of y’all ordered any braces off Amazon ?
Used some $100 straps. They give some relief. What cured both tennis elbows was Shockwave therapy. Expensive but was really effective.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Rest and ice is about the only thing that will heal it if it is just regular tendonitis. If that doesn't cut it these exercises did wonders for me after I had a chronic case. They hurt like hell, but kind of a good hurt.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Apparently we're getting a Restoration Hardware bed too. And one of their commercial tenants closed, so we cleaned out the freezer - lots of frozen fruit.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

you have become very old acutely eh
Rest and ice is about the only thing that will heal it if it is just regular tendonitis
modern thinking is that ice slows things down. light use—anything that doesn't prompt more swelling and inflammation.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
/me slept ok, feels less dead yet today. got a Shinkansen back to Tokyo to catch a touch after 11. shall walk back from my hotel to the station in a bit, potentially through the local park.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rest and ice is about the only thing that will heal it if it is just regular tendonitis. If that doesn't cut it these exercises did wonders for me after I had a chronic case. They hurt like hell, but kind of a good hurt.

you have become very old acutely eh

modern thinking is that ice slows things down. light use—anything that doesn't prompt more swelling and inflammation.
I've been down this road so many times I've lost count. Usually there is little to no swelling, just intense pain and weakness. The most effective treatment for me has been to baby it for a while, wear a brace while sleeping, and do physical therapy exercises religiously .

I just need a quality brace. And I am way too cheap to go to the Ortho, again.