Quantcast

***Le monderp GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
She best. She'll have $10K in knees after this round.
one of the two dogs i watch off and on has had both knees done....not as active as she used to be...content with belly rubs and snarfing hotdogs on the couch....

they have stairs for her to use to get up onto the master bed....left over from the previous dachsund that had back issues...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Dodged a bullet today. A colleague at work that I met in the hallway and had a chat with last Tuesday tested positive on the weekend after not feeling well since Wednesday. My test came back negative, let us see how many in the department he managed to get infected.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
pretty good past few days at work. got a $25k and $100k grant towards a show i'm working on; got $300k towards a kehinde wiley painting from an affiliate group; and presentation to trustees this afternoon about upcoming exhibition opening this weekend went quite well.

plus had an interesting chat with a headhunter about a director job in ct the other day...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
pretty good past few days at work. got a $25k and $100k grant towards a show i'm working on; got $300k towards a kehinde wiley painting from an affiliate group; and presentation to trustees this afternoon about upcoming exhibition opening this weekend went quite well.

plus had an interesting chat with a headhunter about a director job in ct the other day...
that's not the snowshoe wc.

but ct? y not philly?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
you asshats. scrublover and babs and also trumbullhucker are all in ct. i'm from ct and other than the winters it's dope and close to shit like thunder, at least the northern central part of the state where i'd be.

no oneheadhunted me for a jorb in philly and charlotte is about as much of an "urban" area as i want to live in. small museum focused on american art with potential to grow and more than double current salary (despite increased responsibility) ticks a lotta boxes. shall explore further.

carry on.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you asshats. scrublover and babs and also trumbullhucker are all in ct. i'm from ct and other than the winters it's dope and close to shit like thunder, at least the northern central part of the state where i'd be.

no oneheadhunted me for a jorb in philly and charlotte is about as much of an "urban" area as i want to live in. small museum focused on american art with potential to grow and more than double current salary (despite increased responsibility) ticks a lotta boxes. shall explore further.

carry on.
ah Connecticut. or as i like to call it, Massachusetts Jr

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

carry on.

People talk funny there

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Spent some time tailoring my resume for an open job position. Then I apply and I get "you have 20 minutes to answer the following 7 questions" after downing a few beers. The way I see it is if it they don't like drunk westy, they won't like sober westy.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Spent some time tailoring my resume for an open job position. Then I apply and I get "you have 20 minutes to answer the following 7 questions" after downing a few beers. The way I see it is if it was meant to be, it was meant to be.
your jorb applications and mine are...very different

common denominators appear to be "beers" and "if it was meant to be"...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
your jorb applications and mine are...very different

common denominators appear to be "beers" and "if it was meant to be"...

So what you are saying is an art curator and engineering hack are different? Probably.

My biggest frustration was that they never asked "have you lived on or built your own boat" cuz the answer was yes and relevant.

They did ask why I wanted to leave my current position. I did manage to not say, fuck these fucking fuckers, but I probably should have.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Spent some time tailoring my resume for an open job position. Then I apply and I get "you have 20 minutes to answer the following 7 questions" after downing a few beers. The way I see it is if it they don't like drunk westy, they won't like sober westy.
1631621092529.png