Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Why does the state matter here? I thought it only mattered in terms of Shared Skittles claiming the CO income tax deduction when he contributed to said CO 529 plans back in the Reagan era
Easy. If you don't have anything in a 529 and you're spending out of pocket, by routing through the 529 it's Fed and state tax free for qualified expenses. The out of state thing doesn't matter anymore; that was changed a long time ago - derp.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
When the powerball gets over $600m I figure it’s a worthwhile $2 spent. Granted I think I’ve only bought maybe 3 tickets. But you never know.
This may sound silly, but you don't want to give me that kind of money. I would be like that dude in Texas that gets robbed all the time because he has paper bags of $25k in his truck for no reason. I would get stupid and be broke in 3 years like a retired NBA player.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New mattresses on the way! Took Haley karting and oh boy, that got spirited. Two other Jr league kids were randomly there. The other kids in their race were in a completely different competition. Lots of fast going on - the three of them could have been dropped into the adult race prior and been competitive. Competition makes everyone faster.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Who's in urgent care with small child currently? This guy.

Hannah's ear infection had a prescription sent to Walgreens, which was neither filled nor entered into their system before their one pharmacist closed for the night. Because it was never entered, it can't be pulled from another Walgreens. So... Off to urgent care to see a new Dr to get a new prescription. Glad I get to pay for this twice.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Who's in urgent care with small child currently? This guy.

Hannah's ear infection had a prescription sent to Walgreens, which was neither filled nor entered into their system before their one pharmacist closed for the night. Because it was never entered, it can't be pulled from another Walgreens. So... Off to urgent care to see a new Dr to get a new prescription. Glad I get to pay for this twice.
"Have kids," they said. :disgust:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm now 5 pharmacies in and finally found one still open with pharmacists. Insurance wanted name brand, which pharmacy didn't have, so almost $250 for generic, because fuck you. While we were chatting told pharmacist about the last 4hrs spent trying to get a new script, etc. She searched GoodRX and found it for $95 without insurance. So fuck you United Health.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Next time let me know. I’ll call antibiotics in if you can find an open pharmacy.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Across the world, for the last 80 years, we have so much evidence that privatising public good services is hugely, hugely likely to end up meaning worse outcomes for the end user.

Don’t privatise public good services. It’s a terrible idea.

Last edited: