Quantcast

lenzer-freakin-heide!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Hes fast at churning out the super long content now bernard.
less editing, more publishing?! Either way, I don't care. His post from Les Portes du Soleil this week was well over an hour long, and I still enjoyed watching it! Man, the riding out there is just absolutely bonkers...

and on topic: finally! something to talk about. I was getting tired of all this talk about inserts, wheel/tire width, and rim materials... ooof. I think I remember reading or hearing that they had removed the really nasty rock garden in the upper part of the track, somewhat neutering it. I suppose this will be good for broadcasting and viewing... sort of like Leogang...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
ok, just watched the LSD track walk video... looks like it'll be an awesome track... will be awesome to watch the new loamy bits cut in.

moar:

Last edited:

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
less editing, more publishing?! Either way, I don't care. His post from Les Portes du Soleil this week was well over an hour long, and I still enjoyed watching it! Man, the riding out there is just absolutely bonkers...
Too long unless your interested in the full thing but its a bit meh when he just fucks it all up.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
that fresh upper section - off-camber loamy bit looks pretty nuts. The finesse required to ride it fast is pretty impressive. And I really like how wide they tape the woods sections, giving them so much line choice. Looks good!

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Can't wait to see Rachael between the tape, How sick would it be if she came back and won? I don't think any of the ladies have the raw speed that she had back in the day, Wonder what kind of speed she has now? Also excited to see Gwin on a dry track. Maybe I'm still dreaming of the good old days but the track looks legit, I'm excited

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Can't wait to see Rachael between the tape, How sick would it be if she came back and won? I don't think any of the ladies have the raw speed that she had back in the day, Wonder what kind of speed she has now? Also excited to see Gwin on a dry track. Maybe I'm still dreaming of the good old days but the track looks legit, I'm excited
Wife is already pleased to see Rachel down on the start list.

Didn't see a training time posted for her, hope that doesn't mean anything.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Wife is already pleased to see Rachel down on the start list.

Didn't see a training time posted for her, hope that doesn't mean anything.
Isn't it that just the top xx riders get a timed training run? I assume she is in B practice as well.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Is this the first time that some of the girls will have raced against Rachel?
You could be right. I'm not sure if Rachel and Camille have raced previously? And Vali hasn't been in seniors with Rachel either I don't think. Not sure how serious Rachel is taking it, but last time she raced Lenzerheide was a 10 second winning margin at World Champs.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You could be right. I'm not sure if Rachel and Camille have raced previously? And Vali hasn't been in seniors with Rachel either I don't think. Not sure how serious Rachel is taking it, but last time she raced Lenzerheide was a 10 second winning margin at World Champs.
I guess we'll see. She seems to keep up or pull ahead in some of Fairclough's videos at their bike park, but that's obviously a way different situation, but still impressive...

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I guess we'll see. She seems to keep up or pull ahead in some of Fairclough's videos at their bike park, but that's obviously a way different situation, but still impressive...
Qualified 7th right on pace with Vali. Not too shabby.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Great result for Dak. Also a great result for...Pau Menoyo Busquets?

Cathro may yet squeak in, currently in 59th. Neko and Brendan unfortunately out.

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
the talent pool is SO deep these days. surprising how many properly fast folks that don't qualify. also impressed when people i've never heard of before break into the low digits. ie, who is pau menoyo (in 10th)?

going to be a great race. looks like the fresh section is gonna stir things up a bit.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Dak Norton right in the mix on that Intense contraption. Kolb is on fire lately.
Had to be tough for Jeff to swallow his pride and hand over the reigns, letting Gwin and Dak design a bike they wanted from the ground up. The latest one must be pretty damn good as Dak has never qualified that high and Gwin is just a few seconds back. Good on them at Intense, hope they put both of them on the podium this week!

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Lol thats ridiculous

1st. Jordan Williams: 2:58.765
2nd. Jackson Goldstone: 2:58.774

Cathro in 63rd. So close.

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Vali binned it in qualis and still got 2nd, 5seconds back. Must have been on a burner of a lap

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Jackson 2 secs faster than the fastest men's quali time. Track must be running faster today or he is really on fire. :eek:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I predict a few Mercun Claudio haterz wanking furiously over Elliott being back on the mic today