Quantcast

Lenzerheide 2021

Happymtb.fr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2016
SWE
In the tech random article on pinkbike, we can see the new colors of the Gambler which are the same as their xc model...? Maybe to help riders of both disciplines to switch bikes midels without getting to much attention?

Anyhow.
They show 2 bikes, one with carbon seatstays and another with alloy seatstays and even some extra weight, I guess, in the bb axel.

@buckoW knows probably more about it and has even tried some of these mods for himself, as seen previously here.
BuckoW on the courtesy phone, please! :phone:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
In the tech random article on pinkbike, we can see the new colors of the Gambler which are the same as their xc model...? Maybe to help riders of both disciplines to switch bikes midels without getting to much attention?

Anyhow.
They show 2 bikes, one with carbon seatstays and another with alloy seatstays and even some extra weight, I guess, in the bb axel.

@buckoW knows probably more about it and has even tried some of these mods for himself, as seen previously here.
BuckoW on the courtesy phone, please! :phone:
That’s Dean’s bike with the lead in the crank axle. They are testing stuff all the time.

He answered someone asking about the alu seatstay on Instagram.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
amaury seems to be getting back up to speed quickly. qualified second behind vergier

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
saw something yesterday but was too busy to post, apparently some riders are close to 50mph in the speed trap
The Pivot guys were trying to come up with a forfeit on their track walk for whoever was slowest.

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010
Crazy to see Pierron back in the mix with a second in qualifying. Dude is a machine.. Looking like a French domination this weekend with Pom Pom smashing the women's qualis. Hoping Brosnan can pull something out though (fastest first split before having a mechanical?) and maybe Holl won't crash out. Back-to-back wins from the GOAT would be rad too.

1630732093086.png

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Crazy to see Pierron back in the mix with a second in qualifying. Dude is a machine.. Looking like a French domination this weekend with Pom Pom smashing the women's qualis. Hoping Brosnan can pull something out though (fastest first split before having a mechanical?) and maybe Holl won't crash out. Back-to-back wins from the GOAT would be rad too.
I saw Brosnan was up before flatting or whatever. Hopefully gets a clean one in tonight to keep the points race tight.

Would love to see Holl get a win. I think once she gets one it will start an avalanche.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
COVERAGE LIVE NOW. HERE BE SPOILERS. Yaaaaarrrr

How fucken good is RedBull coverage compared to the worlds nonsense