Quantcast

let da fun begin!!!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
the fun is aboutttttttt to begin everyoneeeeeeeeeee. xc season is about to sart n i'm gettin all giddy about the thoughts of a newwwwwww bikeee :D :D :D

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
XC=BLAH!

DH= WOOHOO!!! YIPPEE!!! HOOWAH!!! BONZAI!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
:D

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
yeah it FINALLY came in, the only problem is it's sittin in the new dealership to help promote the new Ti frames untill my parts come in. hopefully if everything works out i'll have the sram xo stuff on my bike before anyone can get their grubby lil hands on it. if you are interested in seeing the frame in person yossarian it's out in a shop in douglasville called bicycle outfitters. i'm driving out there after school tomorrow so i can drool over it :D

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Originally posted by indieboy
yeah it FINALLY came in, the only problem is it's sittin in the new dealership to help promote the new Ti frames untill my parts come in. hopefully if everything works out i'll have the sram xo stuff on my bike before anyone can get their grubby lil hands on it. if you are interested in seeing the frame in person yossarian it's out in a shop in douglasville called bicycle outfitters. i'm driving out there after school tomorrow so i can drool over it :D
Uhh, no. You have to pay me to go to Douglasville.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
lol.....well....hmmm....you'll get to see it whenever we can all meet up and ride. the frame is ****ing beautiful!!!!!! i HAVE to post pics of it when it's fully built. **** is custom geometry for me and is a little bit larger then my 18 from the last few years and almost a pound lighter!!!!!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
little boy??????? hahahhaha A. i'm a weeeeee bit older then you n B. how much taller am i then you????? hrmmmm good foot or so? n :think: you know what i think bout dualies.....lol i'm still wonderin who's gonna buy the santa...hrmmmm