Quantcast

Lets see your pets

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I have a Quaker Parakeet named Jack

Here she is:

this bird has to be the most violent animal alive! If anybody but my close family comes into the house while shes out they get a full out attack aimed at their head :devil:

enough of my bird lets see/hear what you have...

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
this is Sammy being bad

and sometimes i wonder why she does things to aggrivate me

here is Sammy's sister, Bear at doggy school

and the two trouble makers actually not chasing after each other (yes, the rabbit chases after the dog too)

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
rocky.....the rottie, the other dog is a Preser Canary(SP???) that is my sister's boyfriend's.....really cool dog, but it gets really agressive with my dog so I can't leave them alone together.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Here's my doggie Indy, all snuggled up in her bed. She's a rescued greyhound! :love: :love:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Our cat Buddy - named after the former Mayor of Providence, Ri (the one in the federal Pen!)... here he is blending into the surroundings:

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Originally posted by mack
Mackie! You stole my birth name, not really, its mackay, but still! thats MY family clan.
As my family clans come from Sicily & Norway, I don't think that we're in any competition for clan rights or territory!

Been using this nickname since college though, a bit over 10 years ago now..... yipes!:eek:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
mm, well just stay outa northern scotland ya hear! nah, im like 4th generation since they moved the the us, half my family is mackay's, but we have never seen the originals after my great great grandparents moved to the USA.