Quantcast

Lev vs Lev Integra pricing?

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Why is the Lev $100+ more than an Integra? I figured I'd get the external one and save, not pay more.

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
I'm all good with paying less for an integra. Recently bought 2 175s (one in 30.9 and another in 31.6). I don't believe they even make a 175 in external routing.

FYI universal cycles usually has good prices and they always publish a 15 percent off anything over $300 coupon right on the header of their site.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
they revamped their lineup this year. maybe one is a 2018, and the other is the "old" model.

i have one of each (a LEV and an Integra, both old), and they both work the same. I like not having a cable running across my toptube. it looks cleaner and doesnt scuff the paint.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
On my old Remedy I used the KS 950r which is now the Supernatural. That had the cable underneath the saddle, so it moved a lot, but had no rub issues.

The bike I'm building now is a Ragley Blue pig. Though I can run the cable for the dropper so it's undetectable by radar, I really don't see why I should. Considering that the frame is steel, all other cables and housing are fully exposed (to radar), and Ragley has cable mounts under the top tube, it just seems so much easier to run externally on this frame.

That said, I thought external routing had kinda gone the way of the Dodo, causing the price to come down. Instead, the external routed Lev has a retail of $150 more? I'll have to look at their cheaper models. Anyone know what the major difference on their DX model is?

Last edited:

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Not saying it's worth the extra $100+, but the external Lev has a carbon lower seat rail cradle and Ti bolts vs. an alloy cradle and steel bolts on the Integra.