Quantcast

Litter OLS #109: 2004 Spring Swimsuit Catalog

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
You like it a bit rough? You like Racing? You don’t give a rats ass about grammar, spelling and factual errors? They weren't triple checked. Besides, most of you reading this won't know what's correct anyways!

JUST GIVER'

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
"according to sources at manitou, if you flip the switch on the trail, you will have a northshore stunt pop up immediately in front of you. on the X-works version, a film crew pops up too and you get cast in the latest dh-productions video"

:D

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Van Dine did a great job with Marla's interview, especially since he got the last minute call while in final preparation to hit the road for 3 months. Thank you Doodler.

So cool Marla said the one thing she would change about NORBA would be mandatory camping at the races. And pretty funny she'd rather dine with Ron Jeremy than Rumsfeld or Ronald McDonald. The old rumor mill tells me she didn't know who RJ was, and still might not. Great stuff.

Sanjay + cruiser jump = :heart:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by chromegoddess
The old rumor mill tells me she didn't know who RJ was, and still might not.
you never know ... :eek: :D
afterall, we're just talking dinner here ;)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
nice work shawn! i am not the righting type i guesse? ;)

this is THE COOLEST bike i have seen in years! JUST sick guys!

good work bmw

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by jncarpenter
.........ahhhhhhhhhhh...:D ...

I like it when people take my picture. It makes me feel special.

Gordo, another damn good mag. I new after I read the first issue in Snowmass that you were onto something good.