Quantcast

LiveSTRONG

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
cool, thanks. i feel naked without it. and the tan line is kind of embarassing.
You have plenty of things to be embarassed about, besides the tan lines. :think:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I cut mine off last week inadvertantly. I got one of those paper bracelet things at my conference last week (to show that I had paid and did indeed deserve to be there). Couldn't get it off so I cut it off. I completely forgot about my LS bracelet that was hiding under it and cut both off.

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
i still wear mine but the meaning is two fold. obviously to show support of the LAF. the other reason i wear it is because that is what my wife and I gave out as wedding favors in Aug. 04. rather than spend $ on crap that people are going to throw away or leave behind, we made a donation to the LAF and everyone at our wedding got one.

J

JRB

.:Jeenyus:. said:
Bumpity.

Closing in on the 2 year mark now. Who else is still wearing them?
I have had mine on nearly 2 years, and have several more if it gives up. I still owe Inbred one, but can't seem to run into him. Since he works at the shop, it may be easier now.

J

JRB

vinnycactus said:
i still wear mine but the meaning is two fold. obviously to show support of the LAF. the other reason i wear it is because that is what my wife and I gave out as wedding favors in Aug. 04. rather than spend $ on crap that people are going to throw away or leave behind, we made a donation to the LAF and everyone at our wedding got one.
Good idea. Cool.