Quantcast

LMAO - Clinger

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
WTF... Let the dude have his Tatoo.

He should look into other sponsors.

Also, other sports. He'd fit right in in DH ;)

Didn't Lucee get sponsord by a "head shop" ;) in Fresno?
Maybe he could get the same. Or a Tatoo parlor.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
K he looks like a total twat with that tatoo on his face, but no reason to fire him. He'll get soooo crazy much attention with that tatoo more than that team ever gets. :nopity:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
K no i'm sure it's fake, her reasons are such bogus. Plus it looks fake.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
It's like that Saturday night live sketch where Jimmy Fallon says to the DJ in his dorm room who is talking with a huge UK accent, "Dude, you're from New Jersey."

Maybe if this guy had some actually experience with the culture he's trying to imitate, I wouldn't laugh my ass off at him.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
^ Werd

The fact that he's considering removing it means he never should have gotten it in the first place. If you don't want it for life, don't get it!!!!

That chick with the tropical fish thing cracked me up! :D

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Silver said:
It's like that Saturday night live sketch where Jimmy Fallon says to the DJ in his dorm room who is talking with a huge UK accent, "Dude, you're from New Jersey."

Maybe if this guy had some actually experience with the culture he's trying to imitate, I wouldn't laugh my ass off at him.
I remember reading something that he said along the lines of "I have a lot of respect for their culture....I felt I needed this tatoo" what loser.

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
JMAC said:
I saw that before, is it for real? I thought someone just did it in photoshop for fun :confused: It's sooo crazy ugly she should get fired. I hope it's a joke :eek:
Did you read the rest of the team roster? I'm rooting for them now! :)

As for Clinger, what a twit.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Pau11y said:
I think punkassean has a great phrase for this:
Douche nozzles.... Did I get that right?
yeah dude, I remember one time waaay back in the day I saw a commercial for a "feminine product" and they actually used the term "Douche Nozzle" in a sentence, as if it was a positive thing. I was so blown away by that, that ever since my buddies and I call each other douche nozzles. :D

This guy is mos def a douche nozzle!

As far as the ladies team, I can't decide who I'd rather "see win", Kristin Johnson, Kate Maher or Alisha Lion... They all have real "talent".... ;) :oink:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
indieboy said:
who cares?
the guy could ride circles around us, in this sport that's all that really matters
If that was true, he wouldn't be getting the tattoo removed. Lance could do it, and he'd be fine. A domestique...no way.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Silver said:
If that was true, he wouldn't be getting the tattoo removed. Lance could do it, and he'd be fine. A domestique...no way.
Sounds like you're saying it's not true that Clinger can ride circles around you! So are you saying you're better than Clinger????

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
JMAC said:
Sounds like you're saying it's not true that Clinger can ride circles around you! So are you saying you're better than Clinger????
Nope, I'm sure he can ride circles around me.

I'm not riding my bike for a living, however, so Clinger isn't competing with me. How many riders are his equal or better than him and don't have that hilarious tattoo?

The answer only needs to be one.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Silver said:
Nope, I'm sure he can ride circles around me.

I'm not riding my bike for a living, however, so Clinger isn't competing with me. How many riders are his equal or better than him and don't have that hilarious tattoo?

The answer only needs to be one.
Yeah that true, to bad it didn;t turn out well. I was exprecting something much better which would have been good for sponsorship. It really does look bad.

Just a question of interest, when you have your skull tatooed for example, does your hair grow back normally? Obviously they shave it for making the tatoo but afterwords is it ok again???

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Silver said:
a domestique?!?!??! ahahhahahahhahhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
indieboy said:
clinger is in no means a domestique
You misunderstand me.

Webcor is a Div 3 team, right? Where he is in the team isn't that important, because the leader of a Div 3 team isn't good enough to carry water bottles for Discovery or T-Mobile. I follow cycling a lot closer than the average Joe does, and I've never heard of Clinger until the tattoo stunt. What I'm saying is that there are maybe 10 riders in the entire world that could get a tattoo like that and not get sacked. Clinger certainly isn't one of those.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
indieboy said:
if you follow it as close as you say you do, then you'd know who clinger is and his rep......
One more time...I follow it closer than the average Joe (who can tell you who Lance is, and that's it. Maybe Lemond if they are in their late 30s.) That doesn't mean I know in depth biographies of every racer who has won jack **** over the course of their pro career.

Seriously, this guy is NOT a giant in the cycling world.

edit: I guess he is now. Everyone knows who he is. Even if they are laughing at him, and not with him...

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
he's not a giant, but he's made a name for himself. big enough of a name to have raced for postal and spent a fair amount of time in europe, oh not to mention won a race or two on american soil. the guy is no chump, don't get it twisted. expect to hear a lot more of him this year, not b/c he's got the tattoo, but all the guys who rightfully belong in europe (he being an exception to what i'm about to say) have done just that: put themselves on european teams and won't be racing in america anymore. leaving the doors wide open for a number of guys to take some races. he belongs in europe, you'll see over the course of the year, pending the tattoo removal doesn't completely **** him up, not a pretty procedure.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
My point is that he's never won anything (Lance isn't putting his Tour of Georgia win up on his CV right next to his Tour de France wins, right?) of consequence in the cycling world.

Therefore, he's not a rider that can get away with a facial tattoo. That's all I'm saying.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Silver said:
Seriously, this guy is NOT a giant in the cycling world.

edit: I guess he is now. Everyone knows who he is. Even if they are laughing at him, and not with him...
Actaully in USA cycling I think he is one of the Giants. MOST giants are euros. All the US has in euro is what? Lance, Hincapie, Ullich, Doper Hamilton, and a few others. In terms of North American racing Clinger is pretty much a giant.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Wumpus said:
:confused:

Maybe your thinking of Bobby Julich.

Don't forget about Levi Leipheimer.
Yes lol thats who I was thinking of, I had block and counldn;t think how to spell it, and yeah I forgot Levi and that guy who was on Liberty Sergos(sp?) last year, I won;t try and spell his name. :nopity:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
JMAC said:
Yes lol thats who I was thinking of, I had block and counldn;t think how to spell it, and yeah I forgot Levi and that guy who was on Liberty Sergos(sp?) last year, I won;t try and spell his name. :nopity:
Van de Velde?