Quantcast

Local SPAM! Stuff I would like to sell local

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
I know this is spam but I figured I would give some locals the first cut at the deals for new stuff before I put it in the buy and sell. Plus, I will be at Snowshoe this weekend so if you want something maybe we can meet there and avoid boxing and shipping etc.

Brand new, never used '05 boxxer ride (adjustable 5" to 7" travel): $450
It has a 6.5" steerer tube, took it off my brand new IH 7point. Nice fork but had to swap it for sponsorship reasons

Brand new boxxer direct mount SIC stem (50mm) :$65 or fork and stem combo for $500! (also off my 7point)

Brand new, never used SDG I-beam post (30.0) and SDG free ride saddle. Again swapped out for sponsorship reasons: $75 (also off my 7point)

Thomson seat post (short version) 27.2, color: silver w/bag. Used but in very good shape! $45

Thomson black 70mm stem, excellent shape with bag $50

Brand new Nevegal 2.5 DH tire, sticky compound : $20

2 Brand new never used in the box, kenda 2.4 kevlar cortez tires (700gm/tire) : $50 bucks for the pair

16" GT Zaskar frame, red anodized, in good shape, some scratches etc. Wifes XC rig so not beaten. American made and made when GT was a real company. $65

If you are interested let me know. Alot of you guys know me anyway just give me a jingle, if not just PM me.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Maybe someone could make a thread where people who are going to snowshoe this weekend can post what they're selling and how to meet them.

or rename this one.

Cause I need a headset and an isis bb for a xc frame I'm building.

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
Castle said:
you got this bike built yet? if so post some damn pictures! I wanna see!

no digi camera

I am trying to borrow one so I can post pics of the stuff to buy. I will snap a few pics of the rig.

BTW it is pretty sweet I raced the US open with it really had no complaints

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
SDH said:
I know this is spam but I figured I would give some locals the first cut at the deals for new stuff before I put it in the buy and sell. Plus, I will be at Snowshoe this weekend so if you want something maybe we can meet there and avoid boxing and shipping etc.

Brand new, never used '05 boxxer ride (adjustable 5" to 7" travel): $450
It has a 6.5" steerer tube, took it off my brand new IH 7point. Nice fork but had to swap it for sponsorship reasons

Brand new boxxer direct mount SIC stem (50mm) :$65 or fork and stem combo for $500! (also off my 7point)

Brand new, never used SDG I-beam post (30.0) and SDG free ride saddle. Again swapped out for sponsorship reasons: $75 (also off my 7point)

Thomson seat post (short version) 27.2, color: silver w/bag. Used but in very good shape! $45

Thomson black 70mm stem, excellent shape with bag $50

Brand new Nevegal 2.5 DH tire, sticky compound : $20

2 Brand new never used in the box, kenda 2.4 kevlar cortez tires (700gm/tire) : $50 bucks for the pair

16" GT Zaskar frame, red anodized, in good shape, some scratches etc. Wifes XC rig so not beaten. American made and made when GT was a real company. $65

If you are interested let me know. Alot of you guys know me anyway just give me a jingle, if not just PM me.
hey, i've got this jump frame you might be interested in... it's blue, it's pretty rugged, and there's some parts that come with it!

:D

(by which i mean, we should really work out a way for me to get that back to you ;) )