Quantcast

Look and learn

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Sooooo, you mean to tell me that you went to Galbraith without letting me know again!? :mumble: :( Every time you ride with other people you bring the camera too, I want some pics of me sometime...... can you come up sometime soon again?

Oh, and something funny, kinda, more suprising I guess. Today I went up there with AA_Freeze and he crashed off that small jump across the road from the entrance to Fung Fu, got his arm in the rocks pretty bad, just a bit of blood. :rolleyes:
He redeemed himself on a good drop on Ewok Village. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dwaugh said:
Sooooo, you mean to tell me that you went to Galbraith without letting me know again!? :mumble: :( Every time you ride with other people you bring the camera too, I want some pics of me sometime......
wasn't my ride compadre. :) so don't stress it man, i'll get back up there on a good day and take awesome pictures of you and your pals hopefully with a NEW camera. (mine is really a peice of crap substituting for a digital camera) gotta make some good money to afford a new one though.... :nopity: :nopity: :)

it was dumpin rain, we started on the other side climbed up to Purple Heart to Bobs then back up to Whoopsy Whoodle and down, it put us right back on the other side where we parked. When i took point right before Bob's the trail was so overgrown and wet i gained 20 pounds on rain water. We were all soaked the entire ride i took a total of 3 pics while on the trail. haha.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
it was dumpin rain, we started on the other side climbed up to Purple Heart to Bobs then back up to Whoopsy Whoodle and down, it put us right back on the other side where we parked. When i took point right before Bob's the trail was so overgrown and wet i gained 20 pounds on rain water. We were all soaked the entire ride i took a total of 3 pics while on the trail. haha.
Good time considering the weather :) The trails up there are nice and techinical....can't wait to go up when it's a little drier.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Yah i think everyone below expert level crashed pretty good... me, you and Joy. :D
Ah...don't forget Mike. Plus having Ethan run into him :eek:

Thanks for showin' us around up there and listen to us bitch about the final climb...I was burnt!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
Ah...don't forget Mike. Plus having Ethan run into him :eek:

Thanks for showin' us around up there and listen to us bitch about the final climb...I was burnt!!!
aha i missed that crash.

thanks for the invite, you really sucked it up after that hard crash into a rock on Kung-Fu Theater. Me and Ethan wouldn't have drug you guys up to Whoopsy Whoodle if we hadn't of known it would totally have been worth the descent. :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
It ended up being a great ride...even with the soaking wet clothes/shoes. We will have to plan another ride there when it is nice out and we aren't in Whistler!!!!

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
dwaugh said:
Sooooo, you mean to tell me that you went to Galbraith without letting me know again!? :mumble: :( Every time you ride with other people you bring the camera too, I want some pics of me sometime...... can you come up sometime soon again?

Oh, and something funny, kinda, more suprising I guess. Today I went up there with AA_Freeze and he crashed off that small jump across the road from the entrance to Fung Fu, got his arm in the rocks pretty bad, just a bit of blood. :rolleyes:
He redeemed himself on a good drop on Ewok Village. :thumb:

Hey man, I'm just so used to going huge I couldnt handle the little jump... :rolleyes: haha Dem rocks hurt :dead:

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
AA_Freeze said:
Hey man, I'm just so used to going huge I couldnt handle the little jump... :rolleyes: haha Dem rocks hurt :dead:

that jump sucks so much, because if you hit it with any speed you end up in the ditch, but if you go slow then it is kinda lame.

Oh yeah, the trail pimps you sold me, i bent the rim and screwed up the hub on the rear. It had nothing to do with crashing and slamming my bike first on a log and then tumbling onto some rocks from kinda high up :D I want my money back! :D ;)

Mt. Seymour owns me :D

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
roscifer said:
that jump sucks so much, because if you hit it with any speed you end up in the ditch, but if you go slow then it is kinda lame.

Oh yeah, the trail pimps you sold me, i bent the rim and screwed up the hub on the rear. It had nothing to do with crashing and slamming my bike first on a log and then tumbling onto some rocks from kinda high up :D I want my money back! :D ;)

Mt. Seymour owns me :D

Didnt you read the disclaimer, it says "made in tiawan" ;)

Man thats too bad.. I hate when crashing cost money.