Quantcast

Look on the bright side:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
What I find sad, is that after 4 years of Bush's crap - lie after lie, deception after deception, elective wars, environmental terrorism, butchery of the English language, backward religious morality, all that crap - after all that;

More Americans think he is a suitable candidate for the next 4 years than did the first time around.

Bush has won the popular vote and, I think, the election. I hope Kerry will take it like a man anyway.

Bring on the stupidity. Maybe it's time for a civil war eh?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
And he has the Senate and House as well.

It's not a good day to be an Iranian or a Palestinian, that's for sure.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
You know what we dont have enough of these days... political assasinations. Whatever happened to puttin a cap in the president if you didnt like him??

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
TheInedibleHulk said:
You know what we dont have enough of these days... political assasinations. Whatever happened to puttin a cap in the president if you didnt like him??
:D They had a few dudes talking about Civil war on the Beeb.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Changleen said:
And he has the Senate and House as well.

It's not a good day to be an Iranian or a Palestinian, that's for sure.

Like it has even been a good day to be one of those... I mean when our own government craps on you constantly...

:p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TheInedibleHulk said:
Cripes, the last thing we need is Cheney in running the joint, not that he already isn't.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
TheInedibleHulk said:

Some things are much better not spoken...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
TheInedibleHulk said:

Haha, Yeah...go ahead and do that...then who do we have as President? Dick Cheney, yo! That guy rocks!

J

JRB

I can't really find a bright side. Best case is to just enjoy living each day. I won't worry about all of our credit debt since I am sure it will be a non-issue in the not too distant future. I am sure it is on its way to resolution through no actions of my own. Not sure I have anything to worry about within 5 years. How long did it take the Romans to fall???

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
Changleen said:
Maybe it's time for a civil war eh?
HA! I like that idea...mainly because I'd pay to see Al Franken and other flaming liberal gun haters huddled in a bunker in NYC complaining about how the Repubs aren't playing fair because they're using those nasty people killing guns.... :thumb:

"Thousands of democrats were killed today when they showed up on the battlefield with 'War Is Not The Answer' placards instead of weapons..."

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BostonBullit said:
HA! I like that idea...mainly because I'd pay to see Al Franken and other flaming liberal gun haters huddled in a bunker in NYC complaining about how the Repubs aren't playing fair because they're using those nasty people killing guns.... :thumb:

"Thousands of democrats were killed today when they showed up on the battlefield with 'War Is Not The Answer' placards instead of weapons..."

BWHAHA!

That's GOLD!

Reminds me of a Red Dwarf episode where the boys waged war on Wax World.. :p

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
^^^^
Yeah!!! And the 'good' team consisted of Ghandi, Marilyn Monroe, Santa Claus and Abraham Lincoln........

they ran onto the field and got blown to bits!

but enough of the derailment..........
I apologize to the world, I did what was in my power to do (including driving 4 hours from home and canvassing in a swing state that DID go blue!).

At least there was little confusion regarding the election process this time.
Good Luck, Dubya.