Quantcast

Lookie what came in the mail...

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Just got this today, check the pics out.

Wasn't bad at $33 or so shipped from the UK, craftsman ship is A+, plus it matches my black M1 so I can't complain (black carbon fiber)

This is one sick downtube guard!

Attachments

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Wow the pic on their website doesn't look like it fits very well. You would think they would post a better pic.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Kanter said:
Wow the pic on their website doesn't look like it fits very well. You would think they would post a better pic.
Actually it comes with 2 different pads a thick one (used in the pic) and a thin one. It depends on the size & shape of the downtube, I use the thick one too.

Attachments

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Brian HCM#1 said:
Sorry :p I chill in da hood. :cool:
as a true Raiders fan, you should alternate the black and silver (white will do) zipties.. The Chargers will gladly spank the raiders again in two weeks or so.. ;)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Orven said:
as a true Raiders fan, you should alternate the black and silver (white will do) zipties.. The Chargers will gladly spank the raiders again in two weeks or so.. ;)
At least the Raiders has a better head to head record.

Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers - Win 54 lose 32 tie 2 per.628 :p :thumb: :D

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Brian HCM#1 said:
At least the Raiders has a better head to head record.

Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers - Win 54 lose 32 tie 2 per.628 :p :thumb: :D
I guess that's one way to justify being a fan of a team that sucks that bad. ;)

Go Pats!

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
This is where I got it...

http://www.cleanbikes.co.uk/_Parts.htm

It came super quick, just sent some paypal and boom, at my door 4 days later, not bad from the U.K.

I'd personally take this one, granted size isn't like a go-ride downtube guard, but a black bike with diamond plate?? I dunno I didn't like that idea. It has like 3 layers thick of foam between the guard and your frame so it'll take some beating. I felt like using the 3M tape wouldn't stop a dent or possibly a ding. I've used that to help stop scratches etc...but this will do for the downtube guard.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Spunger said:
This is where I got it...

http://www.cleanbikes.co.uk/_Parts.htm

It came super quick, just sent some paypal and boom, at my door 4 days later, not bad from the U.K.

I'd personally take this one, granted size isn't like a go-ride downtube guard, but a black bike with diamond plate?? I dunno I didn't like that idea. It has like 3 layers thick of foam between the guard and your frame so it'll take some beating. I felt like using the 3M tape wouldn't stop a dent or possibly a ding. I've used that to help stop scratches etc...but this will do for the downtube guard.
I guess you can go there, I went direct from Carbonique. Its all good though