Quantcast

Looking for new 4x frame

BeRad66

Chimp
Jan 6, 2008
Sea Town, Wash.
Im selling my turner rail and im in the market for a new frame. Heres a list to what I ve come down to.....
Nemisis project duel sus
Commencal Meta 4x
Morewood ndiza
Cdale Proflet 4x

Anyone have any input??

BTW im selling my rail frame 4 550 with a stance fork head set and stem It was one of luke strobles frames that he never road and has been ridden for one season. PM if intrested

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I rode the morewood for two or so years.

Good bike, simple design, but very short in the cockpit.
If you're tall or lanky, you might need something bigger.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Thanks for listing our Double Agent as one of your choices !
Here's a shot of oneof the most recent frames we finished up for the Tokyo cycle show .
It was displayed at the KOWA booth .

BeRad66

Chimp
Jan 6, 2008
Sea Town, Wash.
Intense are a pile and i dont really like how vpp designs jump or feel. And im baseing that intense comment off of iv had to work on them alot at the shop i work for. Not to mention the frames are never strait and they eat bearings like there going out of style. There nothing but a name.

any one know the price on a nemo pro???

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
GOO excellent design though. Wish it had some split pivot floater action going on though, it almost looks like it has. Love the shape, reminds me of the arrow but minus the pivot location.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Intense are a pile and i dont really like how vpp designs jump or feel. And im baseing that intense comment off of iv had to work on them alot at the shop i work for. Not to mention the frames are never strait and they eat bearings like there going out of style. There nothing but a name.

:bonk::bonk::bonk:
??????????????
So you have never ridden an intense but since one or two come in your shop you know for a fact that they are a "pile" and you are trying to turn someone off of it?
Intense makes a great bike, especially the Uzzi.
Please go back and edit your post, it is incredibly hard to understand what you are saying.
:banghead:

Motomack86

Chimp
Jun 26, 2004
Belmont,California

Hilarious.I rode a tazer for 3 years and still have it in my garage.The best handling bike ive ever ridden and never had any bearing issues or any issues period.I currently ride a blur 4x which jumps just fine.Your smoking dude!

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
out of the bikes you have listed i have only ridden the morewood, and i was impressed. great bike it has to be one of my favorites out there right now, i even tried to justify buying one to be my whistler bike this summer, but lets face it thats not practical.... but for 4x and jumping there isnt many other frames i would choose over the nzida.

CRF311

Chimp
Jul 9, 2008
Jersey
i really fell in love with my commie 4x... the yeti is nice too and felt somewhat similar riding them side by side. check out some of my older posts to check out some pics