Quantcast

looking for some canadian forums..

Dh_Addict44

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
so yea. anyone know any good sites with some canadian based forums. i used to be on pb but they sucked my B*lls so i left. i live in calgary so yea..

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
This is a Canada based forum, but it's seems more American becasue of all the US regional forums. There is only East and West Canadian forums.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Dh_Addict44 said:
so yea. anyone know any good sites with some canadian based forums. i used to be on pb but they sucked my B*lls so i left. i live in calgary so yea..
What are you looking for? I don't visit NSMB that often, but I think the community is alot better than PB. PB has all the Calgary local stuff so I usually visit a few select threads in the DH/4X and Western Canada forums. I like the news page on PB - it gets updates quite often.

Dh_Addict44

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
mtnbrider said:
This is a Canada based forum, but it's seems more American becasue of all the US regional forums. There is only East and West Canadian forums.
really? i didnt know this site was based out of canada, lol:rofl: so where exactly is this site based from? (yea im a noob:cool: )

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Dh_Addict44 said:
really? i didnt know this site was based out of canada, lol:rofl: so where exactly is this site based from? (yea im a noob:cool: )
I don't think the site is "based out of" anywhere but the internet. Ownership recently changed hands (from Oregon, US to Canada). Seems that a majority of the riders here are US residents, but Aussies, NZlanders, Thais, Germans, Canadians, and others frequent the Monkey.

Deyv and Jozz have a good thing going over at Allezy.net. Lots of Canada content centered around Montreal.