Quantcast

looking for web sites

jmyhreffd

Chimp
Jul 5, 2010
whats up everyone, i'm new to this site and i'm looking to make the switch from 20" bmx bike to a 26" dj/ park bike and was looking for some websites to buy bike and parts and stuff. i've been buying bmx parts from dans comp for years. looking for simmiler site but for 26" stuff

nauc

Monkey
May 14, 2007
whats up everyone, i'm new to this site and i'm looking to make the switch from 20" bmx bike to a 26" dj/ park bike and was looking for some websites to buy bike and parts and stuff. i've been buying bmx parts from dans comp for years. looking for simmiler site but for 26" stuff
i like Pricepoint but they only carry Sette and Soma frames/bikes

www.pricepoint.com

might check out Konas site too, i think theyre pretty big into huckin etc

http://www.konaworld.com/bikes.cfm

Last edited:

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Absolutely right on the last post....
Dunno if you're going to find a single site, "Dan's Comp" in the 26" DJ world anyway...
If you're going to want things you may have to shop around....
LBS is always your best bet.
And, if your style of riding isn't their forte? You can educate them....and maybe even be their "go to" with their questions for such things...
Reciprocating relationship....

jmyhreffd

Chimp
Jul 5, 2010
i would go to my lbs but the owner doesn't want anything to do with dirt jumping and if you can get him to order anything the prices are through the roof and it takes forever

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
There is nothing in the MTB world even close to Dans. I mean their a distributor last I heard. Maybe check out Competitive Cyclist, Go Ride, Arts Cyclery to name a few.