Quantcast

lost my job

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
since day 1 the area manager hasn't got on with me i dont no why because i get on with everyone else but for some reason he just hates me so anyway he call me in to see the director and he tells me my work is not up to standard so i say hang who said this because the site agents have had no proplems with me so its basicly the bogged eyed bastard(area manager) whos being saying this, so i said you do what you have to do and i'll do what i have to do take legal advice

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
severence package?

i lost a job i had for 2 years for surfing ridemonkey.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Sorry to hear about that but your manager was probably as frustrated with you as we are about not keeping up with the Big Brother updates.

Look at this way, you can go find fluff for us. We are really beginning to worry.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
since day 1 the area manager hasn't got on with me i dont no why because i get on with everyone else but for some reason he just hates me so anyway he call me in to see the director and he tells me my work is not up to standard so i say hang who said this because the site agents have had no proplems with me so its basicly the bogged eyed bastard(area manager) whos being saying this, so i said you do what you have to do and i'll do what i have to do take legal advice
did you get fired for lack of punctuation?

weimie

Monkey
May 11, 2006
Boulder, CO
I lost my job yesterday also:disgust: My boss told everyone at the end of the day that he's closing up shop for good. Last day is next Friday...

I know how you feel. Good luck finding something else. Luckily I've already got a couple interviews tomorrow so hopefully it'll be a smooth transition.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I lost my job yesterday also:disgust: My boss told everyone at the end of the day that he's closing up shop for good. Last day is next Friday...

I know how you feel. Good luck finding something else. Luckily I've already got a couple interviews tomorrow so hopefully it'll be a smooth transition.
Don't go back to work right away! Winter's coming. :cheers: