Quantcast

Macro pictures of pretty bike parts

chriskaiser

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Toronto
Post any here if you would like to...

Preferably pictures of your own bike, the little details that make it special.

I love how the letters of my decals pop out, the original ones didn't but the frame was restored and they made special ones for it :drool: :drool:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
very nice. I'd like to see a pic of your whole bike too. What paint is that? Looks like a bronze-gold something.

The only thing remotely interesting about my bike is my new post and saddle...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Mr. Kaiser, very nice bike you have.

Here's a couple of pics I took this evening. Very low light in the room but after goofing a little in photo shop, you get the picture - no pun intended...

chriskaiser

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Toronto
Pau11y said:
CK, I thought your Benotto was wrecked in a car/bike encounter? Did you have it repaired?
Yea the front wheel and fork were the most damaged, well other and my body, so I have had the wheel and fork replaced (if you look at the first full bike shot, the one where the crank is removed you can see the new fork) I just bought a cheap fork, so I could ride the bike, and will probably upgrade it to a carbon Look one. The frame is still bent in a few places top tube and left chain stay, just slightly, so it still rides nicely, scratches here and there etc. I have a court date and all that legal hibityjibity but it takes forever ( thee date is set for late August ) I am still trying to get more money out of the lady.

Mr Tiles said:
Mr. Kaiser, very nice bike you have.

Here's a couple of pics I took this evening. Very low light in the room but after goofing a little in photo shop, you get the picture - no pun intended...
That's a nice picture of your rear derailleur, the little blue reflection is pretty. :drool: