Quantcast

Man decapitated 5 yr old sister then shot by police..

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Atrocious and tragic:

http://news.aol.com/article/man-kills-sisters/403079?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http://news.aol.com/article/man-kills-sisters/403079

MILTON, Mass. (March 29) -- A man on a rampage fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister, decapitated his 5-year-old sister in front of a police officer and then headed toward his 9-year-old sister before officers shot him amid what their chief described as "a killing field."
"As the officer entered the door, he decapitated (Bianca) in front of him," said Wells. "He actually walked into a killing field. He walked into such carnage, as far as the atrocity of it, I've never seen it."
Within moments, four officers were inside and two of them shot Revelus as he tried to get to Sarafina, Wells said. He fell still clutching the knife.
I can't imagine how terrible that must be for the family and the officers that had to witness that. At least there's finally a "good shooting" in the news for once; i don't think we'll hear any cries against police brutality on this one.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Die the way that you killed, another case in point here. They should have cuffed him to something and had the mother come home, give her a knife and let her go to town.

Absolutely disgusting.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
some of the comments at the bottom of the page are ridiculous.
The one with the bible passage was blowing my mind.

On that note, I would cut off all of his fingers and toes one by one with a bolt cutter. What a bastard. I feel bad for the mother. Thats a lot of pain that she has to go through.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Actually I disagree about shooting him... Burned at the stake would be better for him.
Actually he should be set on fire for 5min, put out and let sit for a day. Set on fire for 10min, put out and let sit for 2 days.

Repeat and increase time until dead.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
The one with the bible passage was blowing my mind.

On that note, I would cut off all of his fingers and toes one by one with a bolt cutter. What a bastard. I feel bad for the mother. Thats a lot of pain that she has to go through.
Thats too nice, Dont use a bolt cutter, which is a fairly quick way to remove a finger, Smash the bone with a ball peen first, then use a butter knife to cut the skin loose.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Thats too nice, Dont use a bolt cutter, which is a fairly quick way to remove a finger, Smash the bone with a ball peen first, then use a butter knife to cut the skin loose.
Then after he has all of the open wounds and broken bones, I will f him up with a lot of salt, lemon juice, and clumidia. Then stuff his mouth with razor blades and salt.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
When the cops call something a "killing field" you know the whole scene has gone all the ways sideways. Jesus...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the revenge fantasies posted in this thread are fvcking borderline retarded.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
really makes you wonder what was going thru his mind to decapitate his 5 yr old sister. just what the hell could a 5 yr old do to you to make you cut her head off. this is why i hate people.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think I am going to start wearing neck armor. Like chain maille.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Looks like the Left Coast is trying to keep up...

5 killed, 2 injured in Santa Clara shooting

Matthew B. Stannard, Chronicle Staff Writer

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Five people were pronounced dead at the scene of a shooti...

(03-29) 22:51 PDT Santa Clara -- Santa Clara police are investigating a shooting tonight that left five people dead and two more, including an infant, fighting for their lives.

Santa Clara Police Lt. Phil Cooke said police were summoned to a home on Headen Way in the upscale Rivermark community at about 8:30 p.m. by a report of an injured person.

"When they got here they found multiple gunshot victims inside the home," Cooke said. "There are five confirmed deceased inside the home; two others were transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries."

Cooke said the ages of the dead ranged from adult to a very small child. He said the infant and an adult were transported to the hospital with severe injuries.

"We believe the suspect is among the deceased," he said.

Barely two hours into the investigation, Cooke said he was not releasing any further details about the crime scene, including why police believed the suspect was among the dead.

"We're very confident of that. But, again, it's going to be thoroughly investigated," he said.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Looks like the Left Coast is trying to keep up...
...and another one, about an hour from me:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h91ZbQTpB1bqDYrWJgMJlTE07KDwD977V6VG0

CARTHAGE, N.C. (AP) — A gunman burst into a North Carolina nursing home Sunday morning and started "shooting everything," killing seven residents and a nurse and wounding at least three others.
who the hell shoots up a nursing home?!!

it's a sad week.

..and it's not even the traditional terror week of 4/20 (hitlers b-day, columbine shooting, virginia tech 4/16)

side note: if the officer had "unloaded" on the guy and maybe got in a few kicks for good measure, how many people would be screaming "excessive force"? cop did an outstanding job of eliminating the threat but being that law enforcement professionals aren't psycopaths; wishing for the torturous demise of a heinous offender like that is a bit unrealistic and scary to boot.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Atrocious and tragic:

http://news.aol.com/article/man-kills-sisters/403079?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http://news.aol.com/article/man-kills-sisters/403079

I can't imagine how terrible that must be for the family and the officers that had to witness that. At least there's finally a "good shooting" in the news for once; i don't think we'll hear any cries against police brutality on this one.
I believe I heard on the news last night that the officers are all on administrative leave because they were so distraught. The 17yo was an honor student.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
side note: if the officer had "unloaded" on the guy and maybe got in a few kicks for good measure, how many people would be screaming "excessive force"? cop did an outstanding job of eliminating the threat but being that law enforcement professionals aren't psycopaths; wishing for the torturous demise of a heinous offender like that is a bit unrealistic and scary to boot.
Actually I don't care to hear that they did anything but shoot him, after all there was a 5 year old watching it take place.

IF he could have been subdued and then tortured with out witnesses who am I to care.:pirate2:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
I believe I heard on the news last night that the officers are all on administrative leave because they were so distraught. The 17yo was an honor student.
that is standard procedure for involvement in ANY shooting. people hear, "officers involved are currently on paid administrative leave" and they automatically think that the officer did something wrong. the admin leave is to allow the department/SBI/FBI to investigate the shooting and also to allow the officer to debrief on his/her own. hollywood and video games downplay what it takes to actually kill someone and, regardless of how justified and necessary the killing is, it is still very traumatic. the last statistics i heard several years ago stated something like 65% of all officers involved in a shooting get out of law enforcement within a few years of the incident.

the officers involved in this horrible incident will likely have long-term psychological trauma. i've seen some crazy/scary stuff but i can't imagine seeing a 5yr old (same age as one of my daughters) decapitated right in front of me. think of what might be going through his mind..."if i had just gotten there a few seconds earlier...if i had kicked in the door sooner..if..if.."

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

it's a sad week.

..and it's not even the traditional terror week of 4/20 (hitlers b-day, columbine shooting, virginia tech 4/16)

I was going to congratulate you and your brethren for a doing a heroic job...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
...and another one, about an hour from me:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h91ZbQTpB1bqDYrWJgMJlTE07KDwD977V6VG0

it's a sad week.

Homeboy took 27 bullets...holy freakin' crap...

Article said:
Doctors said the 39-year-old male nurse was shot more than two dozen times Sunday while trying to shield others from a gunman at a Carthage, N.C. nursing home.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
his dad was on the news last night and seemed very proud of his son.
the dad attempted to recite John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." but he jumbled it up a bit in holding back the tears.......i think the viewing audience understood though.
Anyone that takes a bullet for his fellow man, let alone more than 2 dozen, (and has his final breaths with his afianced) is a winner in my book.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
This happened about 2 minutes down the street from my girlfriend's house. To think that we were sitting there hanging out and this kind of atrocity was occuring in such close proximity is mind numbing. Tragic and disgusting.