Quantcast

Massanutten Roll Call!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Wayne and I will be heading up Friday morning to hit the practice in the afternoon. Justin and several other guys fron Ohio are coming also. See you guys there. Good luck to ever one.

Dennis

DHbarbiedoll

Chimp
Aug 5, 2004
Ben has been so-o busy. He is a husband, a daddy to a beautiful baby named Ethan. His landscaping is taking off. He hardly has time to take a breathe.
Mark has moved to the Blacksburg area. I believe he will be racing this year. He will probably be there. Sport Class this year... Look out!
Good Luck to all who is racing. Sorry I will be missing it.

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
I'll be there! :) I've DHed once for ten minutes this year. This oughta be entertaining.

"See what happens when a sedentary office worker dares to compete in an extreme sport! Watch her trade a chair for a downhill bike! Can her 'secretary's spread' protect her from crashes? See for yourself!"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'll be there depending if my knee feels well enough. Should be interesting, first DH race, first time DH'ing in three years and the first time on an actual DH bike.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
DßR said:
i'm all in
Dan Broooooome Raines, word?! Didn't know you're still alive. You bring the beer and excuses, I'll bring the pink pants and my best sh!t talk!

BKQuill and I will be there. Brady's may have to go to Europe for work but if not, he'll be there as well.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
I'll be there! :) I've DHed once for ten minutes this year. This oughta be entertaining.

"See what happens when a sedentary office worker dares to compete in an extreme sport! Watch her trade a chair for a downhill bike! Can her 'secretary's spread' protect her from crashes? See for yourself!"
I love you Jen :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
JeffD said:
Dan Broooooome Raines, word?! Didn't know you're still alive. You bring the beer and excuses, I'll bring the pink pants and my best sh!t talk!

BKQuill and I will be there. Brady's may have to go to Europe for work but if not, he'll be there as well.

Yeah, I'm glad at least one of the people who have dissapeared is alive :)

PBbike679

Chimp
May 7, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
ill be up there friday night. probably camping up there by the lift, so come on up there. me (Peter Botton) and Sean Edwards. ill have my root beer v10 with 888 and sean will have his giant dh team. hope its gonna be dry this year

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
DßR said:
ahaaa, Jeff D pokes his head back out of whatever god-awful hole it was stuck in.... what's up punk?!! How's the mullet?
Dude, don't call your mom god-awful this close to Mother's Day.

Maybe you didn't get the memo but bald is beautiful this year - my peanut is shaved like a scrotum now. See you on Saturday, good lookin'.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
DßR said:
nah, Buetang is my dad, remember? He said the hair tickles too much, good for you for shaving it. Should cut down on the dingleberries too....
I see you've still got a little wit left, not bad for a soulless money grubbing lawyer.

Looks like Brady ain't coming but Brian and I will be there all day Friday. We're staying at the on-site hotel so stop by for a beer.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
not sure who many of the Snowshoe Crew will be there. kalan,brad,myself for sure and i'm almost positive that trevyn will be there. who knows who else.

should be a nice jump start to the season considering i've had about a days worth of real DH riding so far this spring and some BMX almost every day. whew.