Quantcast

Massive Microsoft Fail... All aboard the fail boat!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
1st Gen. 30g Zunes = the failzzzz...

I checked mine this morning.

It did exactly what everyone ALL OVER THE WORLD said there's did.

-Loading screen comes up
-Loading bars reaches full capacity
-Zune freezes. No re-boot ability. No hard-boot ability.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
*Waits for iPhone owners who got crap for the software upgrade failure to post "HA-HA" picture of Nelson from the Simpsons*

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Can I be the captain of the fail boat because I have 2 30gig first gen's?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
so does my toshiba that runs on microsoft mobile technology. Too bad apple makes the only mp3 players that work....wait what?

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Being a proud Zune owner.... I for one know it can't be Microsoft's fault. It is clearly the underpants gnomes, as they are all iPod users and would love to bring Zune down since it is clearly superior.

I am sure they will get them fixed or give us new 80gb Zunes :) Either way, my ears will feel so naked without the ol' Zune rocking them. :twitch:

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Better question is do the first four gens. still work or do they collapse when a newer version is made.
The batteries didn't last long enough to find out:lighten:

Also the quality control on the iPod photo was pretty bad, Toshi got three iPod photos replaced in a row and when the third died they ended up giving him an iPod video. Guess that why you have to pay a premium :huh:

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
I swear ipods are made to break a month after the 2 year warranty period. I've had one where the screen stopped working, another which got really hot and stopped working and another that works for 2 minutes and then completely freezes. All of these were about 3 weeks out of warranty.:bonk:

Basically I've come to the conclusion that All Electronics Suck

EDIT ===>OK maybe not the shuffle. (perfect size for riding)

Last edited:

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
YAY!!! My Zune is back!

Some of you are probably wanting a full out reason why this happened... and I know that reason.

Zune suffers from I-am-so-awesome-I-need-a-break-sometimes syndrome. :) And they just needed a break from all of the awesome things they do.