Quantcast

Mean girls, who is gonna see it.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Since whe are talking about Lindsay Lohan in the Sharapova thread, i wanna know if anyone have already seen it or is gonna see it.

It;s the new film with Lindsay Lohan starring in the movie.

http://www.meangirlsmovie.com/indexflash.html

:drool: i think it is a really funny movie, i have read a review about, and it was all good.

Plot Summary for
Mean Girls (2004)

Raised in African bush country by her zoologist parents, Cady Heron thinks she knows about survival of the fittest. But the law of the jungle takes on a whole new meaning when the home-schooled 15-year-old enters public high school for the first time and encounters psychological warfare and unwritten social rules that teenage girls face today.

Summary written by Sujit R. Varma

Her parents being zoologists, Cady Heron has never known what "high school" truly meant. She lived her first 15 years in the African jungle, home-schooled, living life with only her parents and the animals of the wilderness, knowing all of the rules of survival. However, when she moves out of Africa, she has to learn the rules of high school, a jungle in itself. She instantly makes friends with two sweet teenagers, Damian and Janis, who, in the terms of the high school, were in the "out crowd." Soon she meets the Plastics, the three crude, beautiful, popular girls, consisting of Regina, the unofficial leader, Gretchen, Regina's full-time follower, and Karen, "one of the dumbest people you will ever meet." They immediately let her into their group, but Cady, wanting to keep her first friends, is unsure. The two convince Cady to keep her relationship with the Plastics, only so that they can know their dark secrets. However, events turn for the worse when Cady falls for Regina's ex-boyfriend, Aaron Samuels. When Regina finds out, she seeks revenge of Cady by taking Aaron back. When Cady finds out, what began as a game to discover secrets turns into a plan to destroy Regina. Now, Cady, Janis, and Damian plot together to bring Regina's status down. However, as Cady spends more time with the Plastics, she, too, begins to become one.

Summary written by Michelle K. P.

Born in Africa, Cady Heron (Lohan) thinks she knows the survival of the fittest especially when she joins the Plastics, the alpha girl group at her new high school led by Regina (McAdams). When Cady finds out about Regina's plans to just walk all over her, she decides to turn the entire school against Regina and throw her off the mighty throne. Cady soon discovers that she herself has become a mean girl.

Summary written by Corey Semple (AdamSandlers8SexyNights)

scofflaw23

Monkey
Mar 13, 2002
Raleigh
Well, this movoe came out a month or two ago, so I wouldn't exactly say it is new.

Anyway, I saw it, and I enjoyed it, plus Lindsay Lohan is way hot. That is all.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ms. Lohan is smoking hot, but I can't justify killing that many braincells simply to see her in a short skirt.

Now, if there were some full frontal...

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Well, I won't pay full price to see it...though I don't pay full price to see very many movies. But I'd put it on my NetFlix list when it gets to DVD. It looks like a lame teen movie, but it was written by the woman who does Saturday Night Live's "News" and I think she's hilarious...so I'm willing to give it a try.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah - I heard that around the time TTT came out. Don't really have much interest, but The Hobbit would have my attention........

-S.S.-
Peter Jackson wants to do The Hobbit, but two studios are fighting over who has legal rights to it (New Line or MGM). Damn lawyers holding everything up.

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
It was filmed at a school near my house!!!! too bad i didn't hear about it till AFTER they were finished filming (DAMN!)...
Whoa, did you see her at the MTV va's? That first dance, holy slut! almost as slutty as chrissy... not saying there's anything wrong with that tho eheheheh...

scofflaw23

Monkey
Mar 13, 2002
Raleigh
KrusteeButt said:
Well, I won't pay full price to see it...though I don't pay full price to see very many movies. But I'd put it on my NetFlix list when it gets to DVD. It looks like a lame teen movie, but it was written by the woman who does Saturday Night Live's "News" and I think she's hilarious...so I'm willing to give it a try.
It's actually not just another bad teen movie at all, Tina Fey definetly has some talent when it comes to writing. I laughed out loud a lot, and I'm defintely not amused by the American Pie movie genre.

Though...I did see Eurotrip in the theatre, but maybe I only found it funny because I was thoroughly baked.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ViolentVolante said:
the ones of her in the limo are fake, the only real ones out there are of her in purple pants, trust me ive seen em :thumb:
Personally I'm just wondering what each and every one of those freckles tastes like... (hey, she's legal now, I can say that)