Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bwahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:nuts: :nope: :p

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
i have yet to even see a pic of this girls face. Im witholding judgement until that time.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ive seen it and it is nice. along with other pics that were nice as well. i'd marry her but im not into the long distance relationship thing.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
wow. this has got to be the greatest way to ask someone to mary u. remind me to do this when i get married.

come on we awate the answer lets see it.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
TheManFromSF said:
will you marry me ? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
This kind of stuff on internet message boards always creeps me out.

J

JRB

The only good thing about this thread is that it makes my most stupid thread not so stupid any more. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Lefty said:
Yeah Biggins owns her. I am busy with a new girlfriend :love: :rolleyes: :think: i hope.
yup. its true she is madly in love with me.nice new avatar by the way lefty

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
stosh said:
:stosh: can't believe I had to do this.....
Hey but who knows...maybe his proposal of marriage via message board will work. I'm gonna try...Here goes:

Various women of the intraweb...allow me to introduce myself. I am Craw. Craw is not my real name however...I would like it to be...Craw. I like the sound of that.

It is in this message that I hope that at least one of you decides to marry me.

About me:

I am Craw

I look like a cross between Jan Micheal Vincent (Younger, not the boozing years), Greg Evigan, and a whole lotta Denzel.

I am a professional Pet Petter. I get paid to pet people's pets. I mean, just because Old Man Caruther's can't pet his dog because of his debillitating arthritis doesn't mean that his dog should live the rest of its life without being petted! I mean, am I right? Or am I right?

I like soldering stuff.

I can make a Tesla Coil that will blow your pants off!

I am looking for:

Woman (to marry me)

With breasts

Not opposed to marrying man named Craw over the internet via cycling message board, sight unseen.

Prospective spouse should not be crazy.

**crossing my fingers**

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Craw said:
Hey but who knows...maybe his proposal of marriage via message board will work. I'm gonna try...Here goes:

Various women of the intraweb...allow me to introduce myself. I am Craw. Craw is not my real name however...I would like it to be...Craw. I like the sound of that.

About me:

I am Craw

I look like a cross between Jan Micheal Vincent (Younger, not the boozing years), Greg Evigan, and a whole lotta Denzel.

I am a professional Pet Petter. I get paid to pet people's pets. I mean, just because Old Man Caruther's can't pet his dog because of his debillitating arthritis doesn't mean that his dog should live the rest of its life without being petted! I mean, am I right? Or am I right?

I like soldering stuff.

I am looking for:

Woman (to marry me)

With breasts

Not opposed to marrying man named Craw over the internet via cycling message board, sight unseen.

**crossing my fingers**
oh my god! i'd marry you just because your name is craw. but i am a guy so that wont work.

seriously IRB or Echo can we get craw some kind of badge or medal for posting one of the funniest posts ever?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
seriously though back to the topic at hand does anyone know the weight of a rootbeer bullet with 3.0 gazzies on it?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i mean can a vpfree really be raced on or is it strictly a freeride bike? i was thinkin bout buying 3 of them tomorrow. one im gonna set up as my xc bike with a 10 inch travel single crown fork, the next im gonna set up with a new moster-t for freeriding huckability, the other i was gonna build for dh with a manitou fork on it. is it really the wisest decision to ride the vp free downhill?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Craw said:

About me:

I am Craw

I like soldering stuff.

I am looking for:

Woman (to marry me)

With breasts

**crossing my fingers**
Maybe ECHO can hook you up with one of his HOT date.com chicks !

oh, and good luck

ps:maybe you need to make a seperate thread

pss: you might want to change the one request from "with breasts" to "with breasts and a vagina"

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
this thread reminds me of that david cross bit about the guy driving the garbage truck, hitting on the girl on the sidewalk...

"maybe that hundredth chick likes to <bleep> on a pile of trash"

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
i choose craw.

i don't think it's the lamest thread ever. a girl LOVES the attentions!!

now, i'm not really ready for the marriage thing, but i COULD use a man or 6 around. i could see myself living in a playgirl mansion of sorts, with all my pool boys walking around in cocktail bows and thongs...

yes....send me all resumes

and for the record, i own biggins and he LIKES it that way!!!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
douglas said:
Maybe ECHO can hook you up with one of his HOT date.com chicks !

oh, and good luck

ps:maybe you need to make a seperate thread

pss: you might want to change the one request from "with breasts" to "with breasts and a vagina"
Hmm, perhaps you're right. Only if it increases my chance at internet marriage.

I'm gonna just stick with the breasts, I don't want it to look like I'm asking for too much..

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
and for the record, i own biggins and he LIKES it that way!!!
well i only put up with it cause you are rich and have that twin sister.

and i like it that way

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
they are both evil. she'll probably get pissed at me for lettin the cat out of the bag about her sister but who cares its just the friggin internet, not like anything was really gonna happen between us anyway.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:

About me:

I am Craw

I like soldering stuff.

I am looking for:

Woman (to marry me)

With breasts

**crossing my fingers**
that was HYSTERICAL, dude...that was just as funny as the personal ad you put on Craigs List about being a former professional clapper (think Jack and Diane) AHHAHAHAHAHA!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Oh no...here we go again...didn't you learn ANYTHING from the Stoney/Pressley thing? :nope:
Hmmmm... :think: Who could it be?

If it's the Stoney Pressley thing that would mean the manfromSF is Megan right?

Status
Not open for further replies.