Quantcast

!!!MehDay GMT!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello friends. I've got the day off from work, but I will be working, but at least I will be working from home, which means I'll probably get nothing done. I think I'll head to the pool for a swim first. It's colder than a snowman's anus out there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hour and a half long meeting/training starting in 8 minutes, which is supposed to educate us on the difference between a goal and a task.

My goal is to not setup any god damn tasks that require me to listen to a webex for 90 minutes.

Refilling coffee in 3, 2, 1.....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a coooold day out there for our latitude, so I'll readjust my attitude. The only thing of actual substance I got did all weekend was to rewire a lamp. It wasn't an amber lamp, though.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Today is Colorado Center day, wherein I get Thai food for lunch.

:boogie:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Effort to get car towed yesterday was an abject failure. Fortunately I got to drink mezcal and eat rellenos after that disappointment...

And I really should check to see if there is a flight to Utah this afternoon so that I can ski there tomorrow.

From Alta: "15” since Today at 4:00AM"

15" in 4 hours?

Yes, please.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Back has been reminding me that I spent Saturday pick-axing apart 1.5 yards of frozen solid fill dirt and cement dust. Guess that means I’m getting old!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hello friends. I've got the day off from work, but I will be working, but at least I will be working from home, which means I'll probably get nothing done. I think I'll head to the pool for a swim first. It's colder than a snowman's anus out there.
:stupid:

With the exception of swimming, that's my day, too. I hope for a frozen as fcuk bike ride after lunch. If trails get too busy, I'll have to go after sunset.
:imstupid:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Took the day off. Went skiing. It's-5F and the wind is howling. Says it feels like-25 and I agree. Warming my toes inside with lunch now while my skis get a wax job....

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
not such a bad day here, its a little chilly like low 60's with some wind. Kid didnt have school so i brought her to work. Shes pumped and were gunna go to soup plantation.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At Winter Park. Got an angry call from Wifey, who unintentionallly scheduled a meeting at work today, right when I got here that Hannah threw up every where and can't go to daycare. Meeting cancelled and she gets a sick baby.

I however just got a text that I scheduled ski lessons for Haley on Superbowl Sunday, so... There's that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
At Winter Park. Got an angry call from Wifey, who unintentionallly scheduled a meeting at work today, right when I got here that Hannah threw up every where and can't go to daycare. Meeting cancelled and she gets a sick baby.

I however just got a text that I scheduled ski lessons for Haley on Superbowl Sunday, so... There's that.
///First ///World ///Problems

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Worked some, cooked goulash, rode in 6F on shitty sinking crust, now I am le frozen toast. Beer time?

Got an angry call from Wifey, who unintentionallly scheduled a meeting at work today, right when I got here that Hannah threw up every where and can't go to daycare. Meeting cancelled and she gets a sick baby.
I don't think I'd like her as my boss.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Tell her she's the one that wanted kids. Trust me - this works.

:banana: