Quantcast

"miss me yet?"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
nothing calls me to arms quite like "your wife is a banana at the club & her peel is coming off"

fvcking poke the bear once too much achmed...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
What am I looking at? Username/Password for some guy on Facebook?
now i'm not sure; i was in a hibernate haze while trying to make a composite key projection for a db2 app so i could group by A sort on B, but it turns out my only way out was to take a hashlist & turn it into a treeset. i am a failure

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

not so worried about US recruitment, but westernized europe

dark days now.
dark days ahead.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
What kind of benefits do they offer?
you get to live out revenge fantasies against white christian americans, and bang a raft of swarthy yet underaged girls.

so not much change of scenery for the RM lot, unfortunately

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'm reminded of stinger missiles in afgh

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/07/14/233295/iraqi-army-remains-on-defensive.html

It’s not clear how valuable the equipment the insurgents have captured ultimately will prove to be. Many of the vehicles, including 1,500 armored Humvees, require enormous amounts of gasoline, which remains in short supply throughout the country, thanks to the ongoing battle for the Baiji refinery complex, Iraq’s largest. Jeremy Binnie of HIS Janes, a British military consultancy, said he doubted that the American-made armored vehicles the Islamic State captured would still be operating in a month. “The Iraqis had difficulty keeping their own armor running,” he said.

Of more use, he said, would be the 52 155mm M198 howitzers that have apparently fallen into Islamic State hands. The guns, which cost more than $500,000 each, can fire two rounds every minute, and while Binnie said he doubted that the Islamists would be able to learn how to fire them with pinpoint accuracy quickly, he said, “They shouldn’t have too much trouble shelling large area targets like a city if they have sufficient ammo.”

Among the weapons that fell to the Islamic State also were 4,000 PKC machine guns, a heavy belt-fed weapon that’s been standard for combat forces since the Vietnam War and can fire as many as 800 rounds a minute.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

nothing to see here...just another immodestly dressed & hysterical woman decrying the genocide of a people in god's name...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Already did...

Kurdish officials said the bombings targeted fighters from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria who had seized two towns, Gwer and Mahmour. Residents who had fled those areas by car were heard honking their horns in approval. But Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said on Twitter that the reports of the bombings were false.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
+ rep obama

should be what all our conflicts look like, and perhaps this is one of the times a "cool & detached" president (derided for domestically) is exactly what is called for here.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Darwin wins.

In what represented a cautionary tale for terrorist teachers, and a cause of dark humor for ordinary Iraqis, a commander at a secluded terrorist training camp north of Baghdad unwittingly used a belt packed with explosives while conducting a demonstration early Monday for a group of militants, killing himself and 21 other members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, army and police officials said.