Quantcast

Miss You!

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Man, it's only been 2 weeks since i have last ridden, and i feel like i have not been on my bike for over 2 months....

I plan on going to Creek on Monday, for some "simple" riding/Taking pics...

i'm rusty, stressed and need to get my ride on...

see you guys on Monday, i'll have my Camera with me, lets take pic-tors!

RamonQ

Chimp
May 17, 2007
hey Dave, try 4 weeks! just went to see the doctor last monday (july 2)to do a follow up checkup on my left elbow. he gave me another 3 weeks of rest coz the muscle is still stiff and it still hurts. super sux :-(

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
went to the beach today... check out the pics!

Yes i need to lose about 15 pounds... lol but i'm still Sexxy!

Beach thong!

Peep the CT (Camel Toe!)

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
Thats the funniest set of beach pics ever. After the first one of your kids I expected more pics of waves and sand castles and other such junk, but got nothing but various perv shots. Totally awesome.

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
im not surprised dave. after all this is what he dose on the lift with his children during the us open.
Thats the way to do it dave :cheers: :thumb:

And is it just me or is everyone at the beach over weight by about 60 pounds. Oh and arent beach thongs illegal?

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Man, it's only been 2 weeks since i have last ridden, and i feel like i have not been on my bike for over 2 months....

I plan on going to Creek on Monday, for some "simple" riding/Taking pics...

i'm rusty, stressed and need to get my ride on...

see you guys on Monday, i'll have my Camera with me, lets take pic-tors!

You know how to ride that bike? never see you on it.......... Are you heading up sat 7/14?

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
You know how to ride that bike? never see you on it.......... Are you heading up sat 7/14?
yes i will most definitely be there on Saturday...

i plan on going during the week as well, trying to figure out when tho! Don;t wanna go on one these 95 degree weather days though!

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
From what I see, its going to get cooler for Thursday/Friday dave. Once the temps drop i'll be out there on my new bike, cant wait.::busted:

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
yes i will most definitely be there on Saturday...

i plan on going during the week as well, trying to figure out when tho! Don;t wanna go on one these 95 degree weather days though!

Hummm Davidt MIA once again.. I know someone who will buy that R9 from you since you gave up riding.....oh wait you never started

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Hey dave Awesome pictures .I'm jealous wish i were at the shore!Looks like your son is just about big enough to gear up and start training for the u.s open next year . Have'nt seen you i been going on sundays . Anthony

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Hey dave Awesome pictures .I'm jealous wish i were at the shore!Looks like your son is just about big enough to gear up and start training for the u.s open next year . Have'nt seen you i been going on sundays . Anthony
That's ok Dave has not been going at all......................rumor has it he gave up trying to ride his bike and persue his career as a swimsuit model

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Sorry dude, i went o platty camped out, and rid Saturday and Sunday!

i'll post a few pics later, even though we did not take riding pics later one... i just got in!

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Yeah man, reason i didn't go to DIABLO is because: READ BELOW!

First, platty was awesome on Saturday, the weather was Dry, trails were awesome etc..... On Sunday we had some scattered thunderstorms... basically it was sunny, then rains for 10 minutes and sunny again, happened for like 3 hours... but that trails we're much more "funner" with the rain.

There was a race this past weekend, but there were no lines, nothing crazy, it was f'ing Awesome!

We only took 1 pic... of our friend Alan!

It's hard to stop and take pics when all you just wanna do is ride the awesome trails that Platty has to offer!

BASE CAMP!
i have never camped out before, the meaning of camping out to me meant breaking night on the block when i was younger... lol

I set up my first tent, ever....(yes i own a tent) lol

Mine if the Blue/Brown with the Orange cooler on front!

Chillin, after a long days riding!

Camp Fire!

The Crew!

FIRE!

Back To Reality... Man i wish i could have camped out for another day or two, but unfortunately, we have to get back to the rat race.... i was very happy until i hit the Bronx traffic.... then i was back to Hell!

I cannot wait for next time!

nervous_john

Chimp
May 31, 2004
"Magic mushroom patch" was a good guess but that look of bliss was attributable to something equally hard to obtain and just as addictive- Dave finally shut his giant f'in yap for a little while so we had some piece and quiet.

c.o.d51

Monkey
Oct 5, 2005
"Magic mushroom patch" was a good guess but that look of bliss was attributable to something equally hard to obtain and just as addictive- Dave finally shut his giant f'in yap for a little while so we had some piece and quiet.
Dude, Dave's mouth being closed lasted about as long as I got to leave the Port-O-Jump setup. About three minutes.

The Port-O-Jump looks pretty sweet on top of Al's truck too. Next time we go to Platty, that thing is getting set up much longer.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
I think I'm gonna' have to drive up there this weekend.

I love platty, but it seems nobody ever wants to go and it's hard to get myself motviated to drive all the way up there when I've got Diablo 5 minutes away.