Quantcast

MMcG's Freedom Ride weekend Day 3 - Minus just about everyone !!

splat

Nam I am
SO today was suppose to be the final ride in the MMcG frreedom ride Hat trick

well let see the weather did not look very good as a matter of fact it was drizzeling around 10:30

so Just about every one else Bailed, every one except Orcon and Myself.

But Un duanted by the looks of Impending down pours onward we went ! and In reality it never rained it even got sunny a couple of times.

I was mighty glad that Ocron did not have his video camera with him to when SHortly into the ride and we came to the Bridge across a Creak ( about 2 feet high ) and off the side of it I went and in to the Water!. so Now I have very wet feet ! But my Camera ( Actually my shorts too ) Stayed dry .

so We went about riding . So needless to say all the pictures are going to be of Ocron

Here Is Ocron Clearing the Rock Vise and making it look very easy.

go up at armoured path to some more rock.

and Next we work the rock bridge and he take a Bad line

and finally try 2 , takes a good Line

Ocron

Chimp
Nov 11, 2001
MA
Real fun ride. It was great to get a tour of the new trail on the NEMBA land. It's going to sweet when it's all finished.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hey .. what trails are those you are riding in all three MMcg outings??? they look pretty cool... if your anywheres near NYC it would worth it for me to take a ride out

splat

Nam I am
hooples3 said:
hey .. what trails are those you are riding in all three MMcg outings??? they look pretty cool... if your anywheres near NYC it would worth it for me to take a ride out
Day 1 -- Case , Just Out side Hartford CT
Day 2 -- Schinisit SF , JUst SOuth of Mass Border In CT
Day 3 -- Vietnam ( Milford/Holliston MA ) 30 Miles SW of Boston

Ocron

Chimp
Nov 11, 2001
MA
narlus said:
nice gemini. did you ditch the epic?
Still have the Epic, though it's been sitting in the basement with a flat for at least 3 weeks. Mostly just ride it at Leominster SF. I bought the Gemini last summer after I sold my bighit and love it. Perfect balance of travel and weight, though it sure felt heavy following splat "the iron lung" around on his 23lb xc bike.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i am thinking of hitting west mtn (about the same drive) at some point too. friends of mine went last weekend and loved it. of course, i need to hit diablo and p-kill at some point as well.